Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (4981-4990):
danusink
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Looking forward to chatting with other moms who have teens!  : )

cocosmom1229
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello!  I have been looking for something like this for a very long time, Let me tell you a little about myself and my family. I am a single mother of three great teenage girls, We have the typical issues going on. Boys, Shopping, Jobs, Drama, Drama And more Drama, We lost my Fiancee last September due to major health issues, My daughters looked to him as a father because their own father is not really involved in their lives. Since then we have had alot of trauma in our lives that had put us in a position where we had nothing. No home. no posetions. Nothing, I dont even have a vehicle right now.  I have not gone without a car since I was 18 years old. I am now almost fifty and I never thought I would end up in this position. We are struggling to get out of this place but it is taking a long time due to the economy, I'm sure some of you understand this. I'm looking to gain some new friends and talk about issues we all face on a day to day basis. I did have a career until I gave that up to raise my daughters, When my first was born, She had some disabilities so I needed to stay home and commit to therapy with her four times a week, I really enjoyed her , She was and still is a great person, I also have twin fifteen year old, Right now only one is living with us due to Maddie being severely depressed when we lost Rick, She couldn't go to school for that reason and the fact that she was bullied so much , The counties answerer to this is to remove her from our family home and put her in a group home where she is continued to be bullied and put with girls that come from horrible homes and have been abused to no end, They take this out on my daughter because they see she has a very loving family waiting for her to come home, This has broke my heart If any of you have any ideas on how to fight the county, Please write me.  Anyways, I'm interested in scrap-booking and crafts and decorating, My background is in finance and customer service if any of you know of any job openings, Thank You for listening to my story(Part of it) and I hope to chat with all you single moms out  there,   Thanks   Cocosmom1229

Misash103
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Michelle. I'm 34, married for ten months. I have 3 kids: girl, 15, boy, 8 and girl, 4 months. I'm an RN but currently a housewife and love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lopezbunch6
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is viviana and I  am a mother of four. My oldest is 15yrs old and is profoundly deaf. It has been a changelle with these teenage years. I hope I can get some advice or maybe how yall handled certain situations. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

maidn
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Wendi, I used to be very active in Cafe Mom years ago but because of some changes here I decided to spend more time on my blogs .. well issues surrounding 3 teens in one house with a mom barely hanging on to her sanity has driven me back.. I hate my kids right now .. Don't get me wrong , I have 6 in all from 30 to 13 ,, I know this is a temporary issue .. but 3 teens , one mom one house and all the dram .. I'm losing it and just need others to talk to that can relate 

rachel499
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi. My name is Rachel, I have a 13, and 10yr old. I'm a mom with lupus which can be challenging, and on top of that, I'm taking care of my 82 yr old mom who has dementia. My husband helps as much as he can. I must pay attention to how I divide my patients equally to everyone. My daughter just turned 13, and I notices she isn't sharing as much as she use to.  Is this the norm? I hope so. thx fo listening. R

peacefull4
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi i am a single mom of two boys ages 17@13 it is try two rase two boys buy my self
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hmzmom
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Sara.  I have one 13 year old daughter.  I am a SAHM with fibromyalgia.  My daughter keeps me constantly on the run.  I have to learn to pace myself.  Nice to meet everyone! 

CrystalDarling
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

HI I am a military spouse. I have two sons 15 and 13. My 13 year old has aspergers and generalised anxiety disorder. I just moved to Hawaii from Washingtion state. We are living in temporary housing right now. The stress from moving and being in all new situations has made my sons symptoms get much worse. I am stressed in return. The good news is that we have meet a great cognitive behavioral therapist that specializes in aspergers and we have an appointment on Jan 3 to discuss meds with a psychiatrist. I am def not an an advocate of rushing into medication but after 8 months of just therapy and no reduction in symptoms of anxiety only worsening symptoms it is time to move to a new strategy. He deserves to be happy and I will do whatever it takes to help him get there.I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing stories, advise and wisdom.

CrystalDarling
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM

HI, Hang in there. The teens years are as chalenging and maybe even more chalanging than the toddler years. We have good days and bad days with my 13 and 15 year olds. The mood swings are no piccin and of course parents advise is not to be heeded because we know nothing. I admire you for being a single mother.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)