Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (5081-5086):
Reina13
by Reina on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Hi Beth!

Quoting bfountain:

Hi all I'm beth mom to Brian-15 and Devin-11 and Brookelyn-2.  I'm from Mi.  Married to hubby Rick for almost 2 yrs.

SecondstarR
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Chris and my daughter, 17 just completed her first semester at an online school.  This has been such a blessing, and yet there are numerous challenges.  I am anxious to see if anyone else has some of the same experiences. 

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Quoting SecondstarR:

Hello, my name is Chris and my daughter, 17 just completed her first semester at an online school.  This has been such a blessing, and yet there are numerous challenges.  I am anxious to see if anyone else has some of the same experiences. 

Hello, and welcome to the group! My son is 13 and goes to a more traditional public school. Try making a post in the main group to see if anyone here has experience with online schools. :-)

SecondstarR
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Thank you, I will.  Still trying to figure this all out.

mlops
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am new to this site and group.I am 43. and have 4 kids..1 @ home and I watch the grandbaby off/on!  I have a 16 (almost 17..if he makes it to Sunday..lol...i think :) ) son, a 23 yr old daughter, a 20 yr old step daughter, 18 yr old step son and finally my absolute fav..a 3 yr old grand daughter!! I am married 6yrs. Right now, I am @ hm mom.Not very happy about it either!!  I think my main goal here is to find some  friendships. Please hang in while I learn..Thanksbig smile mini

mlops
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi..I am new here also. I also live in a small community in Indiana and am a writer. Not enough guts to try the publishing route yet! I have a group load of kids, but only 1 @ home. It sounds like we have quite a bit in common, I look forward to getting to know you!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)