Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 12, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Hi Mommas!

I'm Missi, a 42 yr old mom of 4.  Three boys of which two are twins and will be 15 next month.  The oldest son is 22, and still alive, I guess I did something right there, lol.  My SD is almost 16.  Three teens going through highschool at once can make my head spin!  I love it though!  I'm looking foward to getting to know y'all.

amberdy
by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Hello everyone.  My name is Amber.  I'm a 32 y/o sahm with four children (boys 15 & 9, girls 12 & 7).  My husband is active Army and we are currently living in Georgia. 

michel30014
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 2:56 PM

Hi ladies,

My name is Michelle and I live in Georgia.  I have 3 kids - 2 girls, Lisa 18 and Laura 13. and a son Logan 15.  I feel very blessed as they are good kids - still a handful at times, especially the 13 yr old girl...... lol.  I love them all very much.  I am a very happily married mother of 16 years to a wonderful hubby.  I work for Time, Inc and my hubby is a SAHD.  But, I love it that way!!  He's there for the kids all the time! I enjoy cake decorating, scrapbooking, family camping trips, reading, dancing, and of course music!!!  I would love to become friends with all of you mom's out there!  Just send me a request.

southernliving
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 9:33 PM

I'm an older mom 52.  We were blessed with our son.  His mother was unable to take care of him and gave him up for adoption.  Truly, she will be blessed.  For giving us something we had waited 14 years for.

I currently work 2 part time jobs, since I had to take a retirement from my first love.  I cannot hold a full time job, because I do not know from one day to the next if I will be well enough to go to work.  I have a delibating disease that one day, minute, second you are okay and the next your world has been sweepted out from under you.  But, I look at it this way I may have another 20 or 30 years to go, so I live each day to it's fullest when I possibly can.

I love my husband and son, so much it hurts.  I want our son to grow up to be the kindest, gentle person.  I would love to know we have instilled  in him strong work ethics,values and morals.  But, sometimes, I wonder, I think it's seeing all he has to go through as a teen and trying to delve between the good and the bad.  He unfortunately deals with ADD and other minor symptoms associated with ADD.  He is a very intelligent young man, but has difficulty in holding his temper and control issues.  I hope and pray that we are doing the right thing for him.

I am a constant worrier.  I worry about anything and everything.  I've been married for over 30 years and we have had our ups and downs.  But, we are still kicking (sometimes each other!).

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 14, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Hi I'm Trica I have an almost 18yo son&almost a 12yo DD.They have a little brother thats almost 8yo(which they love him sooo much)LOL

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 14, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Welcome to the group gal's!  I hoping to make friends here, get and give advice, and just have some fun too.

Missi

samthecat001
by on Apr. 14, 2010 at 1:04 AM

hi all.
I'm Sam.  I have one teen daughter.  She will be 17 in just a few days.
I also have a 6.5 year old son.
I sometimes think I am the only one in the world who actually LIKES her teen so I am hoping to find some more who do.

momofne
by on Apr. 14, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Hi all!! My name is Karen aka Momofne and I am a 48 year old SAHM of two boys, 17 and 20 years old. (Thought I wouldn't survive the first one....now I'm on the second LOL! )

And I have been selected to be a group MOD! Yeah! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

redwoodlaurie
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Hi. I'm Laurie age 52 and  married almost 25 years to Mark. We have one adopted special needs son who is now 14. Thankfully he is a calm, caring young man but I'm sure it's a matter of time before he shows his real teen stuff! LOL He has developmental delays and Asperger's. We moved to our small city in 2004 after living in NY and South Florida. My dh is retired and I am now a SAHM as I homeschool my son part-time. He will graduate 8th grade from a charter school this June and we are extremely proud of his achievements with his  learning challenges. He will do an alternative high school program next year, too.

I am interested in reading about your teens, but hope there is another mom in here who has a teen similar to mine. 

redwoodlaurie 

CAJSE
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hello Mamas

Im Chantal (31) Dh is 32 we live in Ont Canada. We have 5 kiddos. 13 yr old girl, 11 yr old boy, 8 yr old boy, 5 yr old girl and 4 yr old boy.  We are having alot of problems with the 13 yr old. When I get a chance I will post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)