Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
GOYA
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hello. My name is Carmen and living currently in Joplin, Missouri. Mariied with 3 kids. Two girls (14 and 12) yrs old and a boy who is turning 4 next month. My husband is a Marine Recruiter right now. He has been in for 12 years. We really don't move around like other do. This is our second time having to move and it just came in a bad time because my daughters are in a stage where is changing for them. I am currently a stay at home mom because I want to be around for my son. But Lately am thinking about returning to school to be a practical nurse. I am looking forward to learning, sharing and understanding all that will be shared here.

5-kids
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Hi ladies! My name is Crystal and i live in TX. I have 4 girls ages 16, 14, 7, 5, and i have a son who is 2. I go to college and am lucky enough not to have to work because the VA pays me a living allowance so i don't have to work. It'll be nice getting to know you!

mom-of-two9698
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies!  My name is Jackie and I live in a very small tx town.  I have a 13 yo dd and an 11 yo ds.  I love being on the go with my kids and their activities- baseball and softball at the moment!  I'm a SAHM, although that title is very deceiving- I'm not really home very much!  Would love to chat with other jr high moms on how to deal.  Have a great day!!!!!

MrsBLB
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Hi Gal's, welcome to the group!   

jeanneemarie
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 5:27 PM

bouncing momHi my name is Jeannee and I have 3 children. a 19 year old boy and 15 and 9 year old girls.

I am looking forward to meeting other mothers to hopfully share experiences with...

loopycare
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Hi!  I'm Caroline aka loopycare.  I have 2 teens: a 15yo boy and a 14 yo girl. I have been here before-a long, long time ago.  I think when this first opened up.  They had a morning chat called Coffee Club, or something like that.  Of course, my kids were babies back then, but I'd get my cup of coffee and chat with real grown-ups for an hour.  Now, I work part-time for my local city government.  The kids are really active at school and both have straight "A's."  Ds plays violin in orchestra an is an actor/singer/dancer.  DD plays clarinet and is getting ready to join the HS marching band.  She loves photography and animals.  We live in SW Ohio.  My  husband is a teacher and we've been married almost 18 years.

queenanne
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Hello........I'm Anne.

I have 3 kids:  Jamie is 26 years old; Wil will be 24 next week; Krissy is 17.

I live in a small coastal town in the Pacific Northwest.

I am the Program Manager of a non-profit that helps combat the effects of poverty in our community.

I've been married to the best man on earth for almost 26 years.

chocolatekiss72
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Hello All my DIVAS

I am Stacey and, I live Oakland CA, "The Bay Area" I am a mother of 3 18 yr boy, 17 yr girl and 16yr boy. They all drive me crazy!!!!

I am also a Passion Party consultant who is willing, to travel as far as 3 hours away for a party with you. So have the Ulitmate Girls Night in and book a party with me.

What to have a party but dont have the space let me know I host a party twice a
month in my home. Just send me an email to find out the date and times of the
party.

I have fun when I go to work ask me about my job. Every time I go to work it a
party.

Stacey Scruggs
Passion Parties® Independent Consultant
"Passion Parties – THE place to be!"
Call me to book your party today!
Or just click my website WWW.Darkchocolatekisses.com
Phone 5102282047
Email: chocolatekisses72672@...

momofne
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Hi everybody!! Welcome to the group!

bonniebear
by on Apr. 18, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Hi im Bonnie.We live in riverside,ca.Its nice here. Its my 18 yr old daughters B-day today.Im 50 yrs old.We have been married for 24 yrs. We have two girls 14 & 18 and there good girls.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN