Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (4241-4250):
MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Welcome Stephanie, glad you joined us.  Jump on in!

SKG881976
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Hello all,

My name is Sarah. I am 36 and mommy to a bunch of great kids, Katie is 16, Grace is 13 and my twins Asher Jon and Maddy are 4 and on or around June 30th Amaya will be born.

A little about us, we live in AZ. I am pro VBac births. Katie was born Vag but Grace was a emergancy C/S And Asher & Maddy were born Vag. I am currently dating a wonderful man. He's a bit younger then me (24). We have been together for 4 in half years.

Katie's father is NOT in the picture. I was a freshman he was a senior i said no, and he didnt like it. Long story short that night my daughter was concived and I lost my first boyfriend when he found out I was a virgin.  My mom took katie while I finished school. I got pregnant with Grace when I was a senior in highschool. My boyfriend and I moved in together. I was 32wks pregnant when my boyfriend Ryin and I were in a horriable car accedent. Ryin was killed and I was in critical condition. My mom named Grace. That wasn't even the name I was going to use. But my mom said in was poor luck and grace that I and my baby werent killed. I met my current boyfriend throu my daughter Katie's best friend. He is her brother. I never thought I would get so serious with such a younger guy. And to get pregnant right away and then to find out their was two. i expected to raise then on my own but he's been here since.

Sarah

snezna
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM

What an amazing community! I am a mom of tween going on teen girl and the creator of an all natural tween/teen natural skin care line and online magazine, as well as being passionate about really working with teen girls on the issue of self esteem! I can't wait to meet moms of tweens/teens and hear your thoughts on self esteem as an issue in your girls' lives

mjc10
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Good Morning Moms

My name is Joanie and I am the mom of an 18 year old son and two stepdaughters 16 and 14.  I live in Mass and I work part time during the day for a real estate law firm doing anything from secretarial work to running and recording documents.  I'm also a singer/musician with my own two guitar acoustic trio.  I'm finding being the mom of teenagers to be incredibly challenging and hard.  I'm here to get some support, advice or just to vent and not feel like I'm crazy.  I love my kids and want to help them anyway I can but I have to love myself first and that's been a tough one recently.  I'm taking the blame for everything they do wrong, like it must be my fault.  I hope I can also be a help to some other moms out there.  Thanks for listening

mjc10

onepenelope
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Hello Mommies! I am new to this group and kinda new to cafemom. I am a mother of 5 with my oldest being a 15 y/o daughter, then two boys 8 and 10, then my angels *mths and 5. Looking forward to fetting advice and meeting people.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Welcome to the group gal's!

purplerosess68
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Hello, I'm Glenda and I'm new to Cafemom. I have 2 Boys, 17-23

jlp566
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I am 45 years old with three daughters, two of who still live with me ages 17 and 15.  I am from southeast Ohio and have been remarried for the last four years.  

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Welcome ladies, glad y'all joined us!

tlr777
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies, my name is Tina.  I am 44, married, two boys (19 & 17) and three stepkids (22, 20, 15).   I live in Georgia.  It's been challenging raising teenagers so I came to this site to share and get opinions on different topics.  And also to interact with other ladies going through the same challenges as I am.  I anticipate having a wonderful time communicating and sharing.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)