Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (4961-4970):
blissfulbreeze
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM

HiwaveNice to meet you!

arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Hello ladies. my name is Jodie and i have 2 teen step daughers 17 and 14.

mainlinemom57
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Hi- I just found out about this site and it looks really good. Hope I get some good feedback on my questions!

mominc301
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:43 PM

group hugHi Everyone,

Thanks for having me!  My name is Michelle, I am 40teen.  God...you just can't dress that up.  I am a teacher and parent of teen boys.  We live in the Buffalo, NY area.  I am not sure what to say.  I'm sure once I get involved with some discussions more will come out.  I look forward to meeting everyone!

My signature invites everyone to my facebook page.  I don't know if this is against the group rules.  If so, please let me know and I will create a new signature.  Thanks! ;) 

wreath

~Michelle
Come Visit Us On Facebook @ Mom Inc.     

Lsjenkinsdale
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Hello!

Congratulations on your book! It's an incredible feat, isn't it? I still am enjoying knowing I reached a lifelong dream of being an author. It doesn't get old! Did you always want to be an author? What's the name of your book? Mine is Middle School Years Without Tears!

"Talk" with you soon!

Lizabeth

MrsBLB
by Missi on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Welcome to all the new members!

azurite
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Hello! My name is Mary and I have a daughter who will be 14 on Christmas Eve and a 9 yr old son. My husband just retired from the Army and we recently moved back home to NY where we are finally settling down for the first time in our marriage!! WOOHOO!!!

tllcot1214
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:12 PM

My name is Tammy & I have a 18 yr old boy, a 16 yr old boy, & a 14 yr old girl. I work FT days & my husband works nights!! Aren't I lucky!!!

MrsBLB
by Missi on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Welcome to the group Mary and Tammy.  Glad y'all joined us!

drlsgtdena
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Well i am Dena a SAHM in Northern Utah of 5 kids Josh 15, Alex, 13, Hope, 12, Nathan, 11 and Avery 8. We also have Sean 18 who lives in CA with Grandparents and Heather 16 in AZ with father and her 4 month old daughter Emma.  We are a very blended family so I will explain that the best I can. Sean and Heather are my DH kids from her first marrage. DH raised them basicly He had Alex and Nathan with his ex. Joshua is my son and he is a rape baby. He does know the story behind it since he asked about his birth father. Hope is mine with my ex and has no contact with birth father but knows who he is. Avery is DH and mine and the only one we share blood with.

Hope you understand that. I am 16 years clean and 6 years cancer free. My DH and I have been together 9 1/2 years now.

I love baking sewing and crocheting. BUt would rather be watching tv/movies or playing video games.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)