Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (5001-5010):
WifeyandMom71
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, i  have a 13 year old daughter.  So glad this Group is here!!

drfink
by Emily on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Hi jump in the group and make a post.More moms will read and be happy to help you.

Quoting BeccaRose68:

I'm a single mom with 2 teenage boys ages 13 & 16.  I'm going through a legal separation.  hoping that my husband will get the treatment he needs for his alcohol problem.  It's hard on the boys, so any good advice would be welcome.

BeccaRose68

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Come on into group and make a post.More moms will read it and be glad to help

Quoting Morgalyn:

I'm Lori my  daughter is 13 and she is a crazy little girl how do help her

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoraKuhn
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Lora, I am married and have two kids, my son is 15 and my daughter is 21.

believinghrt
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Melinda. I'm mom to 5 awesome daughters- ages 23,18,15,13,& 12. I'm from Nashville, Tennessee. I'm engaged to a wonderful man, Bob. I'm a real foodie and have been a caterer/restaurant manager for 30 years. I'm looking forward to making new friends.bow down

sillymuffin
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I need help with my daughter and cutting.  Does anyone have anyone in their family who does this.  She finally agreed to therapy today, so i hve been doing a ton more of research than I have already done. this is a tough time for us, and support would be a blessing!

happymof2
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies! My name is Julia and I have 2 beautiful girls, one 14 and the other 9. I live in WA with them and my wonderful dh :)

looneymom14
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm looneymom14.  I have an almost 13 year old daughter == I've already raised a 23 and 25 year old daughter.  But the social media thing is presenting new problems --- or new opportunities for a teen ager.  Add to this that on the weekends my live-in boyfriend has his two girls over another 13 year old and a fiesty 8 year old.  Thus my name looneymom --- that's a little about me.

Simplicity12
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

I'm a mother of two teens, DD is 18 & DS, 15.  We are and have been a blended family for 12 years.  My teens are from my first marriage, which ended in divorce.  Despite that, the divorce had as favorable an outcome as it could have, in that my ex and I get along and support each other in co-parenting.  Additionally, we are each respectful of each others current spouse and I actually have a friendly relationship with his wife. 

As it would be, my teens have completely different personalities and character traits. It's hard to believe they are actually siblings sometimes. DS has come to be far more mature than DD and I've come here to seek advice from other moms on how they handle the issues we seem to have with DD.  I've already received some great responses from some moms here at Cafe Mom and I appreciate their words of wisdom.  I hope that I can make a contribution in some way to help other moms they way I have been helped.  We all have the same common goal, which in a nutshell is to raise our children to be responsible, respectable adults.  Having said that, no one ever said it would be easy.  Which is why I am here....to vent my frustrations & to seek out the advice of other moms whom are unbiased to my circumstances and can offer no-holds-barred advice.  

lilpunkin18
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a mom of 3 girls..my oldest is 12 1/2 going on 18 :) Would love to get some occasional advise on how to deal with certain situations!  & to also see that I'm not the only one struggling with a teenage girl!  Love her so much, but she can definately be a handful! :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)