Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (51-60):
mom2kitkat
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Hello all, my name is Marsha.... I'm 49... and the adoptive mom to a 12 and 9 yr old..... my oldest will soon be a teen, and she's already dealing with numerous teen issues..... just thought it would be nice to be around other moms with similar difficulties......

Looking forward to getting to know a few of you..... M

Moonglimmer
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Hi, I'm a mother of 5. 4 boys  and 1 girl. The boys are all grown two with children and two in the army.  My daughter is 16 and shes the one in the picture.  I have 2 grandsons and 2 grand daughters with the 3 yearold grand daughter living with us for the moment. I'm not working at the moment because we took the 3 year old but if her Mom or Dad  get stuff straighted out then she will go to live with one of them.  Long story there. When I did work  I did security at an apartment complex and then a middle school.  I was a lead teacher for 2 year olds  in a 4 star day care (loved this job) and  have worked convience stores and  delivered  two news papers 7 days a week.  Frankly having Hannah  gave me a good excuse for a vaction  for she is one of the brightest and easiest three year olds I have ever seen and I'm not saying that because I'm her Nanna.  I wish my little girl  had been as easy as she is...lol.. I love being a mom  and have always been the neighborhood mom.  Tho I have noticed that I need to slow down a bit since I am no longer  in my 20's.. HM>.. not sure what else to say so I will leave it with this..Nice to mmet you!

momoffive405
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I just found out a couple of days ago, that my 14 year old daughter has had sex. I was told by someone that she was and when I asked her, she at first denied it of course, but then  admitted it. I am absolutely crushed, disappointed, mad...She said it was only one time but I hardly believe that. She's been seeing this guy for almost a year, and I should've put an end to it right away. I really didn't  think it would last but the longer it got, the harder it was for me to say anything. I feel so very, very guilty that I allowed it to get to this point and so disappointed in myself for being so nieve. This guy was only at our house maybe 3 times. She was always the one to go over there and I was STUPID enough to bring her. I told her she's not allowed to see him anymore and of course she's been crying pretty much non-stop. I just feel it's best to just stop this now because she's waaayyy too young and I don't think he's a very good influence on her. I heard he drinks and he has a very bad attitude about school and she seems to be following the same attitude lately. I feel like an absolute failure as a mom and I just need to know if my decision for her to not see him is the right one. PLEASE help-I don't know what to do!!!!

proudmomma578
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 4:17 AM

Hello Ladies!! My name is Lori, I am a stay at home mom of 5 kids. yup 5 lol . I have been happily married for 10 yrs now. My oldest is Dewayne wich is 14, then Ashley 11, Charity 10, James 8 and jacob 7. I have been a stay at home mom for 10 yrs as well. I dont have a lot of friends because most of the people i do know dont have kids and also when you have 5 some people tent to run the other way.. atleast they have in my situation, so i hope to make some new friends and maybe learn some new tricks  on how to deal with my teen son :)

HEAVENZCWGRL1
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lesley and I'm a mom of 5, 3 of which are teenagers!!!!

Tony is 19, Ashley is 16, and Kenny is 14.  My other two are, Teagan she just turned 7, and Dillon who will be 2 in May.

I live in Montana in a small town, but I love it. I am a stay at home work from home mom.  I have my own retail store called ~Cowgirl Bling 406~ I have handbags, wallets, belts, hats, jewelry and other fun, full of BLING things! ( I have pictures on my homepage) And I am a Scentsy team leader and consultant.  I have sooo much fun doing both! Love meeting and talking with new people. 

Our older kids are really involved with sports so we are always on the go!  I have a wonderful husband who does housing plans and figures out all the cost of building houses and buildings. I love to do things outside and look forward to spring and summer each year so I can plant new flowers and work in my garden!

HEAVENZCWGRL1
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 10:07 AM

WOW! Seems like you have a busy life!  My oldest is 19, graduating from high school this year.  I'm sad and excited all in one for him.  I am looking forward to him doing his own thing and getting out in the world, but on the other hand I still want to have that control! LOL

Where do you live at?

Lesley

MzLoVe73
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 11:25 AM

hi my name is Kim I'm a wife and mother one teen and one preteen they prettygood girls they do well in school and there into sports. the biggest issues i have is they don't like to do there chores and they fight with each other it drives me out my mind . God is the head of my family so put it all in his hands.

tressiaw
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM

hi i have an 18 yo who is about to graduate in june im tressia and i live in louisville ky i am also on chatty moms

GERHOLDTFAMILY
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I HOME SCHOOL MY 16 YEAR OLD SON . MY OLDEST DAUGHTER IS 22 AND IS ON THE WRONG PATH . MY NAME IS SANDY AND I AM MARRIED . I ALSO HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER .

Sherri2boys
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Hi. I'm Sherri. I have two boys ages15 and 13. My 15 year old has Aspergers and my 13 year old keeps me on my toes. He has now started letting girls write on his arm and he is constatly texting and I dont know what all of those abbreviation mean. Ihad no ide it could be soo much un with teenagers.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)