Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Replies (61-70):
MrsBLB
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Welcome to the group ladies!

FeliciaLynn2010
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Hey everyone, I'm a stay at home mom of seven. Just enjoying my babies as they grow, and going to school online, working on my BA in Health Care Management.

lilsis332010
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 2:06 AM

i am mom to a almost 16 yr old son and a almost 13 yr old son as well i have been divorced 2 times

Me2dznb
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 5:20 AM

Hi Ladies, I'm a mother of 3.  I have a 20 year old daughter, 17 year old & 14 year old sons.  I also have 2 stepsons ages 16 &18.  So as you can prob see I have a house full of TEENS!

TraciB1017
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM

I'm Traci, 43,  with girls, girls and more girls. Mom to three 11,14, and 17 with two step-daughters 18 and 21.   So I know about the girl-thing.  Look forward to chatting and sharing!

jtigger
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 9:44 AM

It is nice to know there is advice out there. We are getting full custody of my 16yr old stepdaughter, She will be liveing with us in June. Due to her Mom hateing me for 9 years she has neaver been able to like me. We had to wait til she seen things for what they was not to mention her dad and I are called every name in front of her. She has lived in fear of her Mom sence I can remember. So considering the mental abuse and physical abuse I'm scared of not balanceing the trust and house rules. I remember being that age lol lol,,,I'm just very thankful that there is help and advice  Thanks

PhotoArtist-KV
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Hello,

I'm Karen, I have a 15 and 17 year old away at college (early entrance). One is non-communicative.

I'm curious how other mom's deal with teens' attitudes?

thanks!

Karen

cynpiri
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Hello my name is Cindy Rios I live in Bronx newyork in newyork City.I am 41 years old . I have a pre teen boy and a teen girl which she is 15 years old. Hope every one have a great day.

hippychickis42
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Hi, I am Karen,I am married and my husband works swing shift. I am mom to 5-  3 boys 15,12,10 and a 7 yr old girl and a 3 yr old foster (soon to be adopted) girl. Always something going on here. never boring. the older boys hormones are something- they like to fight and the others like to jump in. only problem is the oldest weighs more than 2x the rest. I am a stay at home mom and I love my children and am sooo proud of all of them!

MrsBLB
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Hi Ladies, welcome to the group! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)