Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please ideas ....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

The kids have a reallyyyyyyyyyyyy special teacher ... Let me explain .. This teacher was my first grade teacher awesome lady , Okay so she was both kids 3rd grade teacher , Then she moved to High school with them .. so they had her for Spanish for 2 years too .. Now i know she will not be around teaching when Diamond get in High School ..But she has also drove the band bus the whole 6 years Tiff has been  in band .. Plus she even came to the diamonds baby shower . and even came to the hospital after she was born ... so do you get how much this lady means to us ... .. Now here is where i need your help ... What is a good (wording wise ) to put in a card for her ? does that make sense . Am not good at that ....

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jeni1624
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Maybe you could find a poem to write in the card.  If you search free poems about teachers a lot of different websites pop up.  Hope this helps.

Angiebooboo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:44 AM

just say it like you have on here , you did a great job . she will understand and she already know so just say it.

lostandfound34
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:50 AM

I do cross stitching and have some really cute patterns for teachers, if you want give me about a week and I could send you one so you could give it to her

tweetyfan
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:59 AM

awe that is so sweet ... I wish i could cross stitch ... Thank you .. Gradaution is May 21st so any time before then would be great ..

Quoting lostandfound34:

I do cross stitching and have some really cute patterns for teachers, if you want give me about a week and I could send you one so you could give it to her

amberdy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I don't know, but good luck getting ideas.

MrsBLB
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM

You said it all above.  It's coming from your heart, and nothing could be better.  (word wise).  

Missi   

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:38 PM

I agree with the ladies that said you said everything very well in your post. Express that same sentiment in the card to her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)