• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 year old up all night playing halo.

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM
  • 3 Replies

I got up at 7 am and my 18 year old who worked until 1230 last night was still up playing halo still at 10 he is up and went back to work because they called him in. he is a worker , and now he is learning about what happens when you get know sleep. he will come home at 4 and drop until 6 am then up for school.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momofne
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Let me guess it was the new thing for it. My son can't stop talking about it (forgot what it's called) His friend won a sneak peek of it and it will be available for everyone one Mon. My oldest used to stay up but luckily my youngest doesn't or hasn't tried yet LOL!!

Angiebooboo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Quoting momofne:

Let me guess it was the new thing for it. My son can't stop talking about it (forgot what it's called) His friend won a sneak peek of it and it will be available for everyone one Mon. My oldest used to stay up but luckily my youngest doesn't or hasn't tried yet LOL!!

Halo reach beta is what it is called , my son is into something to do with mirosoft, he kinda like plays for them. I cant stand it. he is so good that . this sounds wrong but I like it when someone comes along and beats him. He quits and cries about it for the rest of the day. I say to him I thought you couldn't be beat. hes good but like I said to him it is not going to pay your cell bill.

momofne
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Yeah thats what it's called. Between that and WOW agh!!!!

Quoting Angiebooboo:

Quoting momofne:

Halo reach beta is what it is called , my son is into something to do with mirosoft, he kinda like plays for them. I cant stand it. he is so good that . this sounds wrong but I like it when someone comes along and beats him. He quits and cries about it for the rest of the day. I say to him I thought you couldn't be beat. hes good but like I said to him it is not going to pay your cell bill.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)