Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your teens happy?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:57 AM
  • 4 Replies

My 18 year old is sad alot, I think turning 18 has been hard on him, I think he feels he is being forced to grow up, we talk about this alot, but my other teens are happy to the most part.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jabs54
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM

My youngest dd turned 18 last October and is graduation high school next week.  She's a really "happy go lucky" person but lately she is feeling sad about leaving school and all her friends.  I know she's sad because we can't afford to send her off to college.  She's going to go to our local college and live at home.    She also just bought her first car so she has bills to pay now and she is starting to feel the pressure of being an adult :(

taendrewsmom2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM

My kids are happy for the most part.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM

For the most part she is.

Angiebooboo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Quoting jabs54:

My youngest dd turned 18 last October and is graduation high school next week.  She's a really "happy go lucky" person but lately she is feeling sad about leaving school and all her friends.  I know she's sad because we can't afford to send her off to college.  She's going to go to our local college and live at home.    She also just bought her first car so she has bills to pay now and she is starting to feel the pressure of being an adult :(

I think the thought of leaving their friends is scary for them and I think my 18 year old is feeling this to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)