Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What will your teens be doing this summer?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM
  • 5 Replies

My kids will be swimming all summer long, they become fish..lol.. I will see them enough to eat and that will be it.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
babyboomer1977
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Since my teen son will be going to summer school this summer to do some catching up in his classes!

my4littlegirls
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:18 AM

My oldest will be spending a week in DC on a class trip.  The rest of the summer she will hang out at home helping me out.  There will be alot of doctor visits that I will need her to watch her sisters but most of the time though I do ask to be sure that she is okay with it. If we wants to hang out with friends I will take her to where she wants to go.  Plus the neighbor has a pool we can use at anytime so I'm sure all the kids will be in there most of the time.

amberdy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM

My oldest son will be coming down to see me right after school lets out for him.  He will be here for 2 weeks.  After that, he will be back in NJ and I'm sure he will spend the time hanging out with his friends and cousins.

wallmom1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM

My 17 yo dd just got a job!!!!!  So between that and the beach and friends I am hoping for a really good summer.  Fingers crossed!!  My 13 yo dd will be with me at the beach!!!

Wyndi
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM

one will be spending the summer doing Marching Band~ at least 3 times a week with 2 band camps.

the other will catch up on other things she's been tooooo busy with studying to do ~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)