Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I let this go???????

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

Austin went to school today, the principal would not even look at him, the superintendents officesaid he would get a sorry from the lunch aid and the principal, The other kids that were suspended are still out of school, Austin said that some of the kids told him that the principal said Austin would not becoming back to school this year. I know this sounds bad but I could just spit in his face. You can not teach a kid to own up to their mistakes when you can't own up to yours. But I guess that a**hole is just to er-agent to take his mistake. Now I feel I did not do my job as a mom or a parent, because why in the world would i believe that a principal would admite he was wrong.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
specialwingz
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:23 PM

I would be up at the school making sure he was apologized to by ALL who owe him an apology.  I am HUGE on making the school responsible for its actions.  They need to practice what they preach.  And, I'd make them do so.

MrsBLB
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:39 PM

THIS!! 

Quoting specialwingz:

I would be up at the school making sure he was apologized to by ALL who owe him an apology.  I am HUGE on making the school responsible for its actions.  They need to practice what they preach.  And, I'd make them do so.

Angiebooboo
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Quoting MrsBLB:

THIS!! 

Quoting specialwingz:

i was just told today that the vice principal had grabbed a girl by the throat during this and they had just contacted a lawyer because she has bruises on her neck from him, he is huge about 6ft 7, why would the have to grab someone by the throat. this hole thing was way out of hand the school handled this all wrong, I do feel that I dont hit my kids, or grab them and no one else has the right to put their hands on my child. they need to go to the old ways, a food fight if you ask me the kid who started it should of had to clean the hole mess up, you are sending kids home to computers and the xbox, so why not do what they did when I was in school you want to throw food well you will clean the mess up then.

MrsBLB
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM

That's horrible! 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 27, 2010 at 6:20 AM

I would be going to the school board and superintendent about the principal. If he grabbed a student he shouldn't be around them.

Angiebooboo
by on May. 27, 2010 at 7:34 AM

our high schools are going way overboard, After this stunt I am really thinking about home schooling, when schools can cover up the fact that something happened, and they tell you I am well he can come back to school now, what is next. a friend called me over last night and her daughter was hurt in this food fight, she said she was pushed by that lunch aid while she was running to get Austin, I was told Austin was walking into the high school quarters when this lunch lady ripped his arm up, she was telling me that all the kids in the high school quarters went to the office over Austin, so they already new Austin was not apart of this food fight, its just all cover up I just dont understand , It makes me wonder how much is really going on at this school, my kids dont get kicked out of school they dont get into trouble, I use to feel that hey if the school said they did it then they did. NOT ANYMORE!!

kathy210
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM

this is ridiculous.  is it ECSD?  I would contact the superintendents office and let them know you are still waiting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)