Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Erotic swimming party!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

Some college students went to our teens high school.  In the leaflets they were passing out, had invites to some crazy party.  One of my twins gave me the invite, (he's in the ninth grade), and I gave it to the school principal.  That's insane!

Missi 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
specialwingz
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:26 PM

And, what, pray tell, did the principal have to say about it?  And, why on earth were college kids allowed on school grounds in the first place?  Much less allowed to solicit!

amberdy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I'm curious why the college students where there also.

MrsBLB
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM

The principal said he would "look into it, and show it to the police".  If there is a party, they'll get busted.

As for them being at the school, they were there for the seniors.  To talk to them about how important it is to go to college.  I guess partying falls into that category.  It was supposed to be an organized event.    My teens have gone to Junior High Schools to talk about JROTC, Color Guard, and to answer questions 8th graders might have about High School.

jabs54
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Oh, good grief!!!

MrsBLB
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Yup!  If it's not one thing it's another... 

Quoting jabs54:

Oh, good grief!!!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 27, 2010 at 6:13 AM

Quoting MrsBLB:

The principal said he would "look into it, and show it to the police".  If there is a party, they'll get busted.

As for them being at the school, they were there for the seniors.  To talk to them about how important it is to go to college.  I guess partying falls into that category.  It was supposed to be an organized event.    My teens have gone to Junior High Schools to talk about JROTC, Color Guard, and to answer questions 8th graders might have about High School.

That is all fine and well but he should also be talking to someone at the college to let them know how the college students are promoting the college.

momofne
by on May. 27, 2010 at 6:17 AM

I agree

Quoting mumsy2three:

Quoting MrsBLB:

That is all fine and well but he should also be talking to someone at the college to let them know how the college students are promoting the college.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)