Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going to get even with my son

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  • 11 Replies

I woke up to mine having a discussion over the toliet seat being put down. Seems John left it up and Christine went in half asleep and fell in. (Laugh with me if you want to) So John went in and taped the toliet seat down with masking tape.

I can already tell its going to be a LONG summer.

Last night I was not really paying attention to John and his antics. Seems he drew a Long purple line accross the bottom of my foot and down my leg. So today Not realizing I had a purple line down my leg, went to the deli and the post office before I saw the line.

Pay back will be fun, I'm thinking of waking him up by dumping a bucket of cold water one day soon................. He's got a water proof cover on his mattress so I'll probably do this on laundry day.........

Formernavybrat, former navywife, And Future navyMom.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:41 PM

OMG! Keep us posted.

laughing

MrsBLB
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Y'all are a riot!!

rolling on floor 

Angiebooboo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Heck I would put eye shadow and lipstick on him while he was sleeping, make sure he has a friend over for the night he will learn! 

amberdy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM

LOL, have fun.

csjoy1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM

If you choose to get even with your son (in an amusing way) here's something a friend I know did as a practical joke to her hubby for the similar reasons... Take clear plastic wrap...put the toliet seat up, then extend the clear wrap cover the entire seat.  Then put the toliet seat down.  Ideally payback is when your son has  go to do  #2.  Let me know if it works?  LOL!  csjoy1barbecuingPayback for sure...feed em well

MrsBLB
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM

laughing

Quoting csjoy1:

If you choose to get even with your son (in an amusing way) here's something a friend I know did as a practical joke to her hubby for the similar reasons... Take clear plastic wrap...put the toliet seat up, then extend the clear wrap cover the entire seat.  Then put the toliet seat down.  Ideally payback is when your son has  go to do  #2.  Let me know if it works?  LOL!  csjoy1barbecuingPayback for sure...feed em well

my2.5boys
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM

bow down

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:39 PM

hahaha

Quoting Angiebooboo:

Heck I would put eye shadow and lipstick on him while he was sleeping, make sure he has a friend over for the night he will learn! 

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:39 PM

laughinghahaha i can't wait to hear what happens next. lol

Wyndi
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Quoting csjoy1:

My luck, he'd leave the mess for me to clean up. But I'll keep this one in mind next time Christine feeds her Daddy eggs............... Of course the ultimate way to get back at DH would be to do that to the toliet where he works. Of course I might get one of the idiots he works with but that would be great too.

Formernavybrat, former navywife, And Future navyMom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)