Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More schedule drama, ugh.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

DD stayed after school today, took a number, (number 3) and waited. The counselor had her switch out from Poly Sci 2nd semester to Adv. Comp, and she switched out of AP US history to the regular.  WELL, he didn't look well enough and she only has 6 classes 1st semester and 7 is the minimum, SO she has to go back, take a number again or go over on Tuesday when she doesn't have any finals and add a class 1st semester.  She thinks Personal Finance will work and if not, Human Relationships.  Both easy A's.  Why he didn't notice she didn't have 7 classes, I don't know. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amberdy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM

That's annoying.  I hope she gets it taken care of on Tuesday.

annie2244
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM

I'm confused. How can anyone not know they don't have the requisite number of classes? If your dance card isn't filled, aren't you left twiddling your thumbs one period each day? How does replacing two courses for two other courses leave a person short? I'm confused!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM

That is frustrating! I hope she gets it all sorted out on Tuesday.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM

She was short one first semester to begin with and she traded one for another 2nd semester and AP for regular so that left her one short still.  She was hoping to be able to work it in 1st semester and it didn't happen so I guess the counselor didn't even look at 1st semester. 

Quoting annie2244:

I'm confused. How can anyone not know they don't have the requisite number of classes? If your dance card isn't filled, aren't you left twiddling your thumbs one period each day? How does replacing two courses for two other courses leave a person short? I'm confused!

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

MrsBLB
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM

Ditto.   

Quoting mumsy2three:

That is frustrating! I hope she gets it all sorted out on Tuesday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)