Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EXTREME Sports?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM
  • 14 Replies

skydiving

EXTREME sports... (bungee jumping, sky diving, etc.. etc..) have you ever done anything like that or would you?

Have your teens participated in any EXTREME sports?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Heck no, I'm afraid of heights!  And my kids have to wait till I'm dead to do any of that, lol.

mariC67
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM

My DS enlisted in the Army at 18 so bungee jumping is the least of my worries, he also does MMA, does that qualify as an extreme sport?

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I think the military is extreme enough, what is mma?

Quoting mariC67:

My DS enlisted in the Army at 18 so bungee jumping is the least of my worries, he also does MMA, does that qualify as an extreme sport?

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I am too big of  a baby to do any extreme sports, i do plan to go white water rafting at some point with the kids and todd but not just yet.

I took the kids and todd parasailing 600ft high by the mackinac bridge one summer for a surprised which they loved.

oldest daughter wants to sky dive but i am not going to help her do it.

oldest son 23 wants to walk around the entire outside perimeter of the country on foot as a survival challenge to himself. 

15 yr old gets a bit extreme on his bmx bikes flying through the air and doing tricks after flyingg off a ramp or dirt hill.

mariC67

mixed martial arts...its a fight sport, can be very violent

Momof5Teens67

i am afraid of heights too, very badly.

Quoting jabs54:

Heck no, I'm afraid of heights!  And my kids have to wait till I'm dead to do any of that, lol.

connietrrll
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:58 PM

I have always wanted to go paragliding. The closest I have been, is at Disney World, they have a simulator. It was so cool. I always say if I ever lose enough weight I am going to do it.

My kids don't do them. I am sorry to say my kids got the chicken heart from their dad lol.

3mommy3
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:00 AM

My son, who is 18, races motox, fights MMA and he has bungee jumped a few times....He also has a car he races on the 1/4 mile strip, but I don't really consider that extreme.

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:06 AM

yes i would agree that seems like an extreme sport to me.

Quoting mariC67:

mixed martial arts...its a fight sport, can be very violent

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:09 AM

i would consider all of those extreme sports.

Quoting 3mommy3:

My son, who is 18, races motox, fights MMA and he has bungee jumped a few times....He also has a car he races on the 1/4 mile strip, but I don't really consider that extreme.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)