Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I woke up to 2 Kids on the floor!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 8:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

My son and his friend was sleeping on the living room floor this morning when I got up this morning.

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 22, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Sounds like my house. 

Pherlyce
by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 8:46 AM

LOL......

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 8:48 AM

laughing Sounds like my house too,  My about to turn 15 yr old elijah has one to several or more friends spend the night here almost every single night all summer and then one weekends during the school year. USUALLY they all fall asleep all over his room IF they sleep at all.. one morning I found elijah sprawled across the floor blocking the doorway and one of his friends TONY (pictured here LOL) On my loveseat and my cockatiel Medley was all snuggled in, nesting in his hair. We thought it was so funny we took this photo.
HAHAHA

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 22, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

laughing Sounds like my house too,  My about to turn 15 yr old elijah has one to several or more friends spend the night here almost every single night all summer and then one weekends during the school year. USUALLY they all fall asleep all over his room IF they sleep at all.. one morning I found elijah sprawled across the floor blocking the doorway and one of his friends TONY (pictured here LOL) On my loveseat and my cockatiel Medley was all snuggled in, nesting in his hair. We thought it was so funny we took this photo.
HAHAHA

HAHAHA! The bird looks so comfy!

Angiebooboo
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

HAHAHA

He didn't poop on his head did he.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)