Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6/26/10: QOTD: Name a habit your teen has that drives you nuts...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:25 AM
  • 31 Replies

And name something they do that makes you smile.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:27 AM

My dd has a habit of leaving the kitchen cupboards open, It drives me absolutely crazy, it must be my OCD!

It makes me smile when she plays basketball with her little brothers. There is a big age difference between her and the boys and they love it when she pays some attention to them.

spinx212
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:32 AM

she puts things in the fridge in the wrong spot!! her friends who don't even live here can seem to remember where things go.

spinx212
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:34 AM

she makes me smile when she cleans the whole house (just the way i would) :)

momofne
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM

It drives me crazy when my son will eat a bowl of something and then leave a bite or two and leave it on the cupboard.

I like his vivid imagination and wit!

GrammaBev
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Mine has bitten her nails since she was little.

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM

frustrated I HATE the sound when some of them crack their knuckles , it grosses me out.

I hate when they put a basically empty anything back in the cupboard or fridge.

I hated it when they would tell me they need something for school the DAY it is due or the night before after I got my pjs on already.

I hate it when my 16 yr old daughter "forgets" what I asked her to do WHILE I am asking her to do it. lol

I hate when my 15 yr old son MIXES peanut butter & Jelly or peanut butter and syrup or peanut butter and marshmallow fluff or peanut butter and honey IN a cup and THEN puts it on his sandwhich instead of just putting each ingredient on each slice of bread, bc the container gets so gross and messy.

laughingI LOVE how ALL our kids make me smile and laugh every single day, they are all sooooo funny and so much fun. ALong with their dad they are truly my BEST friends I've ever had.

I love what strong work ethics they all have in their jobs and how they impress their employers very early on with that.

I love the bright beautiful spirits they are and are an absolute light in my life in every way.

I love how they speak up against wrongs and prejudice whenever they see it or hear it even against the majority and to people they dont know if need be.

jodi43
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Picking up after herself!!

ShercolynLanaye
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM
Hates my when my teenager talks to herself constantly.

Loves when she plays with her baby sister
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillyk65
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:55 PM

When he corrects me. I hate it.

MrsBLB
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM

They all have a bad habbit of leaving cups in the living room.

They all make me smile daily with their kindness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)