Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Teens Choice Awards

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Please share here what your teens have done this week that they should be awarded for. 

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsBLB
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Mine have been working all day everyday in Colorado fixing up the house they are moving into.  Cleaning, painting, you name it.

The will be going out tonight with some of their new friends, chaparoned by their dad, (until he gets to know them better.)  Our treat for all.   :) 

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:25 PM

The two 21 yr olds and the 18 and 19 year olds are all working 40+ hours a week! They do NOT slack off at work either, as a matter of fact the two younger ones were made shift LEADERS within weeks of being hired because they have such strong work ethic and now they are in charge of the others already!

All the siblings that can are trying to make sure they are at their brother's 15th birthday celebration too, some after work and two after going on a date for their 1 1/2 yr dating anniversary and the oldest one is trying to make it here for him even though he is super busy packing to move and lives an hour away with no car.

My 16 1/2 yr old has private messaged to talk with me very SWEETLY and lovingly almost every day this week from Florida which has made both me and her dad very happy!

My 15 yr old is just an amazingly easy and great kid who rarely is any trouble at all and certainly hasnt been at all this week even once, even a little bit.

MrsBLB
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 AM

Awesome!  I know how much all of this means to you♥ 

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

The two 21 yr olds and the 18 and 19 year olds are all working 40+ hours a week! They do NOT slack off at work either, as a matter of fact the two younger ones were made shift LEADERS within weeks of being hired because they have such strong work ethic and now they are in charge of the others already!

All the siblings that can are trying to make sure they are at their brother's 15th birthday celebration too, some after work and two after going on a date for their 1 1/2 yr dating anniversary and the oldest one is trying to make it here for him even though he is super busy packing to move and lives an hour away with no car.

My 16 1/2 yr old has private messaged to talk with me very SWEETLY and lovingly almost every day this week from Florida which has made both me and her dad very happy!

My 15 yr old is just an amazingly easy and great kid who rarely is any trouble at all and certainly hasnt been at all this week even once, even a little bit.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:32 AM

My dd is really trying to get a job. Instead of just talking about it she is getting applications, filling them out, taking them back and waiting for someone to call back for an interview.

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:42 AM

thank youhugs

Quoting MrsBLB:

Awesome!  I know how much all of this means to you♥ 

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:43 AM

goodgood luck

Quoting mumsy2three:

My dd is really trying to get a job. Instead of just talking about it she is getting applications, filling them out, taking them back and waiting for someone to call back for an interview.

Momof5Teens67
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:44 AM

dancingBoth lucky and well deserved it sounds like : )

Quoting MrsBLB:

Mine have been working all day everyday in Colorado fixing up the house they are moving into.  Cleaning, painting, you name it.

The will be going out tonight with some of their new friends, chaparoned by their dad, (until he gets to know them better.)  Our treat for all.   :) 

llpalady
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM

My 2 teen sons (15 and 14) have been so awesome this week!!  They have loaded and unloaded 2 trailer loads, packed boxes, unpacked boxes, helped with Vacation Bible School, and helped in everyway to get us settled into our new home and city.  Oh, and they have been awesome with thier other 3 siblings!!

Tiredmom53
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:30 PM

We are remodeling the house and my 65yo hubby is doing all the work when he gets home from work.  Matt has been helping his Dad in the evenings working the house. Matt is handicapped, he is diagnosed with tip toe syndrome and can not walk on his feet so it is hard for him to get around.

He is a counselor at VBS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)