Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kick me!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am missing my teens, with summertime I never see my teens they swim 24/ 7 My house is sooooooo quiet! I need a little of their bull.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM

My dd is usually out and about through out the summer. I tend to miss her too especially when she is at a marathon sleep over at her bestfriend's house.

Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

My dd is usually out and about through out the summer. I tend to miss her too especially when she is at a marathon sleep over at her bestfriend's house.

My kids are now staying over more of their friends house, usually it is my house, But I can't afford to feed all those kids so, I had to put my foot down .

momofne
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM

"KICK!!" LOL!

Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Quoting momofne:

"KICK!!" LOL!

Thanks.

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:58 PM

awwww I am sorry I just cant kick you, I like you too much, I hope a hug will suffice.

hugs

jaderica
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Lol- I know how you feel! My girls have been out of state with my brother and sister for over a month now- my boys are still here, but it's too quiet with the girls gone!  They're supposed to be back next week- I can't wait!

-Jaderica

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Its REALLY quiet here a lot too bc even though we have 8 people living here the majority of them work full time. We are the hang out house for elijahs friends but they are in his room or outside when they are here so even then its not noisy really.

MrsBLB
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Tee Hee! 

Quoting momofne:

"KICK!!" LOL!

runnyvenom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Uuuuuuummmmmmmmm.............kick.  LOL

Becky_71
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM

My kids have to be home wednesday night for dinner, and saturday night and all day sunday they have to be home usually without friends staying over, so we make sure to stay connected as a family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)