Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The #1 First Annual Big Mouth Child Award goes too!!!! Read the winning post here!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

shake handyou rockbow downgroup hughugslove you signangel mini

• You wrote on Jun. 29, 2010 at 9:45 PM

• by  on Jun. 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM
    •  When my oldest son was five I had his second little sister and eager to get rid of the baby weight  I was in the diet aisle looking at meal replacement drinks like slimfast. He saw the chocolate on it and said Ohhh I want chocolate and I said no this is special for ladies who want to lose a little bit of weight. He started crying and said Noooo I like you the way you are mommy. I said Oh its ok honey I will still be like I am and I tried to distract him since it was bothering him for some reason and I slipped them into the cart and buried them under other stuff so he couldnt see it so it wouldnt bother him.

Then I get into the main aisle at and he started SOBBING and CRYING OUT LOUDLY and earnestly MOMMY Did you get that drink? Did you hide the drink mommy? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont drink it, I am going to dump it out, pleaseeee dont drink it, i will dump it out i willlll. wahhhh

and you should have seen the HORRIBLE evil looks everyone was giving me, I realized they MUST be thinking he meant alcohol and I was some kind of alcoholic or something hahahaha I didnt even drink at all. it was sooo embarassing.

Join us on the Moms with Teens Group! Group Mo    

Thank you so much Momof567 for your winning entry. We laughed so hard we cried!!

Laughter with emotion is the greatest!!                             

This post won by a whopping 46% of the Votes!!!!  

Thanks all, for your stories they ARE,  great!!

thechildthinker

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momofne
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Congrats again!! Loved the story!!!

LancesMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM

This is great!

redwoodlaurie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:02 PM

congrats! he's a cutie!

jkirene
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:06 PM

LOL! I love it!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Congrats!

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:40 PM

laughingdancingthank you

LOL oh wow very cool! Thanks for your votes everyone. 

We all still laugh about this too. Jesse is 23 now and I still tease him about it every once in awhile. LOL

Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:20 PM

congratulationsWay to go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)