Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

7/17/10 QOTD: Who is your teens oldest friend?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 7:40 AM
  • 14 Replies

Who have they been friends with the longest?

How did they meet?

Do they talk or hangout often?

by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 8:16 AM
my 18 year olds is brandon, Kyle's is Jesse, and Austin's is Marky
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 17, 2010 at 8:44 AM

My dd's friend Kait. They met in Kindergarten and they still talk daily and hang out a couple of times a week.

momofne
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM

My son's oldest friend would have to be A------ down the street. He met him when his family moved in a couple years after we did. They talk almost everyday online and hang out  quite abit.

offrdngal
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 9:13 AM

My son's (12) longest friend is Anna.

They met in daycare, when they were 3/12 and have been friends since.  They don't talk all the time (live in separate towns now), but they do keep in touch.  They are "friends" on facebook.  She was over last weekend, to hang out.

geminitwiins
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 12:19 PM

My 18 ds friend is Joey. We used to live across the street from them & now they are roommates. Dalton's oldest friend is Jose . They met in grade school & even though middle & high school has seperated them the talk & hang out a lot. Nickle not so much yet has that one best friend.

offrdngal
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 12:32 PM

LOL..You do realize that you put enough dashes there to make us think his friend's name is a&&hole or that you may think he is one!!!  I don't know why that caught my attention! LOL  Maybe I'm the only dork who would catch that.  I guess it may not be funny, but I sure got a laugh out of it.

Quoting momofne:

My son's oldest friend would have to be A------ down the street. He met him when his family moved in a couple years after we did. They talk almost everyday online and hang out  quite abit.

SuperLooneyMom
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 3:26 PM
My kids go to school in one city and live in another. The longest so far is a couple years with boys about their ages. My oldest has just joined boy scouts so I assume hewill have more friends for some time to come. Also we transferred them to closer to home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Holly.
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 7:35 PM

My son has been friends longest with a boy he met in Kindergarten. They still talk often and go to the same school.

jkirene
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 8:48 PM

My daughter has a couple friends from kindergarden, but we moved away so she really only talks to them on the phone or through computer. 

That said, the ones she hangs out with now are girls in the neighborhood and girls from her swim team.  She has several close friends so they hang out but not ALL the time. 

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Diana she lives across the street.They have been friends since birth. They skype, email and facebook.She was a bridemaid in my oldest sons wedding last weekend.My sons put guys thru hell that want to date her.They truly love and respect her.It is a wonderful relationship.

It was Wonderful.His groomsmen were friends he met in preschool. elementry and 2 army buddies !  they all keep in touch almost daily witrh help of computers and cell phones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN