Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7/17/10 QOTD: Who is your teens oldest friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Who have they been friends with the longest?

How did they meet?

Do they talk or hangout often?

by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 7:40 AM
Replies (11-14):
Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 11:39 PM

All our kids have friends but very literally and honsestly their BEST friends and longest lasting friends have always been one another.  Our 5 are TRULY the very best of friends and prefer to do things with eachother over anyone else other than significant others (who are actually part of our family too as far as we are all concerned. )

amberdy
by on Jul. 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM

My nephew and my son are best friends.  My nephew is 7 months (exactly) older than my son.  So, they have known each other for my son's entire life.  They hangout usually once a week.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 18, 2010 at 7:24 PM
We move a lot so if you mean friends here, they would be from 5 years ago. We moved here 5 years ago next month. If you mean from whenever, they keep in touch with friends from when they were around 4-5 years old on facebook. We lived in Italy and they found many of the kids they went to school, or preschool with in Italy. That is why facebook is essential for kids like mine because my oldest has moved 6 times and my youngest 5.
courtseanryan
by Member on Jul. 19, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Myn 16 years old and her best friend met in preschool in out old town. They talk every day and see each other evey week. My daughter is at her house this weekend. My 13 year old also met his best friend in o0ur old town in preschool. They talk on the phone and facebook and see each other whenever they can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)