Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed too?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 11:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

As an adult?

I have!

I was supposed to be quitting smoking. (Told to by a Doctor, not just quitting cuz I wanted too) And my husband would leave the room and I would sneak a cigerette out of his pack. I would hide it and then after he went to bed I would get up and go in the kitchen.

One night I couldn't find a light. I was rummaging though the house. And finally decided to use the stove to light it just as he walked in the room to see what the heck was going on.... LOL ! I felt like a kid that got caught stealing. I just stood there with the lite cigerette and cried. =(

BTW I have since quit! For a long time now!

by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 18, 2010 at 12:01 AM

awww, poor you, hugs

gosh I dont know about me, I am sure I probably have been as an adult but I would have to think about WHAT. nothing is popping into my mind directly

MrsBLB
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Yes I have.  Congratulations on quitting!  That's awesome!!!!! 

Becky_71
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 1:55 PM

As an adult, the only thing I can think of is my kids finding out certain things regarding my husband and My sexual relationship.  We are very open to our kids, they know we do and we love it, they know my husband find me hot and all that. But details we keep to ourselves of course. My son opened a drawer in my room where I had forgotten about my vibrator, that was quite embarrassing. (I threw it away and havent gotten one since) it's one of those things that, well if they think i have it okay, but I don't want them to see it, so it felt like I got caught.  Also my husband and I have in the past year started sharing pics and sexual texts on our phones every now and then, and I feel like a little kid doing it. I worry so much about not getting stuff deleted and the kids finding something, or sending to one of the kids instead. Two nights ago hubby and I were in bed and messing with phone apps, I did a search on sex positions to see what there was, (have never searched anything sexual in apps before on my phone) so there was a trivia one, I downloaded it and read through a bunch of information. Then I deleted it. Well my oldest came over yesterday and I told him that dad found a Drivers Ed app and downloaded it, but when I search it I don't get the free one. SO my son took my phone and went to search the app, and the search history came up and he yells out SEXUAL POSITIONS! I like stuttered and stumbled over words trying to explain myself lol. He had to say more about how that is what my search was, my SS said, so we all know they have sex, and they are allowed to. lol. So when everyone left the room, I wispered to my son that he didn't have to yell it out.

SO, it's like I feel like a total kid or something, I don't know why I wish I was more comfortable with it. I mean, we have raised our kids to be comfortable with their bodies and sex and all that, there are jokes that fly out, we will tease the kids sometimes, to embarrass them. Like headed to the drive in the other night, my youngest son has his friend with us, and Dad asked me if I wanted to make out at the drive ins, my husband is just a dork that way and loves to mess with the kids. Anytime that questions come up about sex I can answer them no problem, well with sS there has been some embarrassing ones but I still have the conversation with him. But I guess I have it in my head that I'm mom, and shouldn't be a sexual being. At least not cool sexual. Just the have sex in missionary position and thats that kind of mom, lol I don't know. Jut that once they became teens, I became more uncomfortable with it.

nyraerikson
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I got caught smoking as well lol. I decided to quit because my 16 year old son asked me to, but sometimes when I get too stressed out I sneak outside for one after all the kids are asleep. Well, I was out being sneaky as usual and my 16 year old walked out side because he could smell it from his room. I felt like a terrible mom.

momofne
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Been caught smoking in the garage. Got to quit!!!!!

Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Heck no not me!!!...lol

amberdy
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM

My husband and I were caught having sex during naptime when our youngest son was about 3.  Luckily he didn't see anything and had no clue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN