Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of animal would your son/daughter be?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Not sure if I have asked this before but I thought it would be fun:

If your teen could be an animal what kind would he/ she be??

I think my youngest would be a squirrel. He's very skinny and agile and tends to be a little scattered LOL!

My oldest I would have would be a black panther.....He's dark and moody. You never know what to expect from him or when he'll pop up.

by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
2Toddlers2Teens
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:15 PM

My four year olds are animals :) If I had to choose, Andy would be one of those chattering monkeys. Abby would be a little yippie puppy. Yep, that would be the twins. Sarah would be a squirrel, for she likes to hoard stuff away for another day. Katie would be an owl. The teens are a little bit harder to figure out.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I think my dd would be a cat. She is independent but comes around when she wants to be social. She can be finicky and she likes to rest but she doesn't cat nap often.

Voiceofanangel
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM

hmmmm.....

my 18 yo bonus son would be a big old cow...just chewing on his cud...LOL (laid back and mellow, a little goofy).

my 15 yo bonus son reminds me of a hyena... taunting and combative.

my 13 yo daughter would be one big fat lazy spoiled cat LMAO!

my 11 yo bonus son would be a raccoon, reminds me of the raccoon in Over the Hedge.

my 10 yo old son would be a hamster, a little lazy and with the bat of an eyelash bite you for no reason other than you were an annoyance.

my 5 yo son would be a feisty little puppy...playful, getting into trouble as soon as you turn your back and sweet and cuddly.

sheri305
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 5:17 PM

This is a good 1,lol. Hmmm lets see

My oldest daugher is a Gemini,and has 2 different personalities,lol,so she would be a Cat because some of them female cats are very finicky,lol.

The twins(girls),they would be birds because they are free spirits and easy going like me.

And my son would be a mule,because he s quiet and reserved,and hard headed.

momofne
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM

BUMP!!!

purplelibra0006
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 2:25 AM

O gosh... had to think about this one. My daughter, 12, would be a cat, always trying to be loving and hug all the time, like a cat rubs up against your legs, wanting attention,  sleeps at crazy times during the day when she's bored.  My son, 8 would definetly be a monkey,  he is silly, jokes alot and is fun loving at the same time.  LOL

Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Austin would be a Penguin, Chad would be a Cheetah, and Kyle Lion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)