Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Tour update.

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 12:59 AM
  • 7 Replies

The boys are in IN probably heading to MI right now. I miss them. I got woken up by a phone call today with one of them crying because he's homesick and a mama's boy (hopefully he never finds out I call him that lol).. not a fun way to start out the day, but other than that the shows have been going great and they've been having a pretty decent fan turn out.. been signing autographs and getting pre-teen stalkers lol. The total times that one of them has been mistaken for a girl has been bumped up to 30. We're all running bets now on the number it will end on... lol. I actually got asked by one of their band mates mom's today (we were having coffee) if I was ashamed by the way our sons dress and all the make up they wear.... of course I said no.. it's their thing and it's obviously working for them (accept for one of mine who takes it a bit too far sometimes.. lol) they have fun with it and that's all that matters.. anyway I'm tired and just rambling now, so in short, the boys are doing well, homesick, but well. 

by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nyraerikson
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Holy typos, Batman. Sorry for the misspelling. I'm burning no sleep and about a pot of coffee right now. lol. 

purplelibra0006
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 2:19 AM

I think its Amazing!  They are doing a great job!  What is their bands name?  I think to be 18 and to have that much ambition to go out and do what they love is absolutely amazing.  I hope my children are that ambitious when they are that age!  You've done a great job!

offrdngal
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 7:00 AM

Thanks for the update! I like the picture!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 20, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear all is going well. I had to laugh about the pre teen stalkers.

momofne
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Great pic!!

Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Very nice!

nyraerikson
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 10:51 AM

Quoting purplelibra0006:

I think its Amazing!  They are doing a great job!  What is their bands name?  I think to be 18 and to have that much ambition to go out and do what they love is absolutely amazing.  I hope my children are that ambitious when they are that age!  You've done a great job!

Thanks :) their band's name is Screaming Susan. If your kids are ever truly passionate about something, they'll have no problem with ambition. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)