• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We won 2 more ipod touches last night!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:42 AM
  • 9 Replies

They were giving away 5 of them on the radio station and the drawing was for 11:59 last night. Well my 2 grandchildren wanted one, when they come over here all they want to do is play on our ipods, so I showed my daughter and my niece how to earn the points and submit them to win prizes, they have been earning these points sense May. I have already won 3 of them from there so this is not new for  me. Last night was very rewarding, I won one, my husband won, my daughter won one and my niece won one. I finally fell a sleep early last night around 10 and at about 5 after 12 my son came in and said Amber's (My daughter) on the phone she is screaming she said she won a ipod, I got on the phone and she said did you win, go check your email, sure enough I had a email congrats, and the I checked my husbands and he won to, so next I went to the site and I checked the winners list and my niece won to. What a good night I was very happy for us and them. The last one I won I gave to a little boy that was in love with it, he does not have much so with out thinking I gave it to him. My daughter was mad at me for 2 months because I should of gave it to my Grandchildren first. So I promised my granddaughter that I was going to win her the next one. Now heres the problem I have 5 kids at home, we have 2 ipods here, and they always fight over them (My husband to) and I told them last night I am giving one to my little Nat (Natalie) and they do not think it's fair because Amber won one last night and she should give it to her instead of keeping it for herself, I don't dispute that! But I do dispute the fact that we have 3 here now and there is no reason why I should not give it to my grandchildren because I love them like my own and I promised them. I will give it to my Grandchildren and I will sink it to my computer so that they will have the movies and games on it like mine.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Momof5Teens67
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:30 AM

congratulationsway to goclappingdancinglistening to tunes

cara124
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:31 PM

sounds like you are a great grandma......my parents are great grandparents to my kids to and i am glad as they dad's mom is not a very nice person and has very little to do with my children....

bamababe1975
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Congrats on winning them, and I think since you won them, it's up to you who you give them to. Anyone who doesn't like it can go win their own! ;)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Cool! Congrats.

shell81
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Congrats!!! That is really nice!

~Shell~
Group Owner Of - Moms With Blended Families 
Group Owner Of - 
Tween Titans
Group Admin To - CafeMom Group Resource Center

SoozeeWB
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Congrats! I am so jealous DD1 & 2 want them.

momofne
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Congrats!!! Again!!!!!! What station is this???

Angiebooboo
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Quoting momofne:

Congrats!!! Again!!!!!! What station is this???

wjlb, I love that station, we have won 5 ipods from it and a $500 amx card, a 100 gift card so yes I love that station!

Mamafi
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 4:20 AM

Awesome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)