Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your teen daughter wear......

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM
  • 99 Replies

There pjs outside as an outfit? My daughter is 15 and she likes to wear her flannel pjs with a regular shirt outside even if it 90 degrees outside she like to wear them. Here is an example:

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pferg
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM
no. my daughter doesn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellness
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:54 PM

My daughter would if I would let her but I refuse!!

smiles551
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Yes!!  I wish I had a pic.... my 13 year old daughter wears bright yellow spongebob ones!! I just don't get it.

bamababe1975
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I see it all the time, and it bugs me as much as the boys with the waistbands of their pants sitting mid-thigh.

Momof5Teens67
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:28 PM

awww I think it is cute and youthful.

My girls usually don't they are probably getting too old for it.  But I would let them if they wanted to.

I did notice in the middle school and high school newsletter they said in the dress code that pjs are not allowed to be worn to school, so it must have been an issue. lol

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, as long as they are modest enough which O.Posters daughters are! 

taradawn24
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Mine do that too. Mostly just to go outside, Walmart, and Dollar General.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:32 PM

No my dd doesn't wear pj bottoms out of the house, but I work in a high school and many teens (girls) wear lounge pants or pj bottoms to school.

jaderica
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Mine does that - if we're going somewhere and I don't specifically tell her to change, she won't.

-Jaderica

Kathy-PSPR
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:20 PM

My daughter does it all of the time.

Pherlyce
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM

NO..... not on my watch :) PJ's is just in their room, and my kids know that. i don't even allow to them wear inside the house for a house clothes that is a big NO NO...... PJ's is just for bedtime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)