Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM
  • 16 Replies

I have a feeling this is not going to go good at all.... We found out that our 17 year old has been smoking pot and I posted before that we took his car because he drove high with my 13 year old son and nephew in the car. He has been coming home still looking high and he won't talk to us. He is also losing a lot of weight and we are very very concerned. He hasnt' showed interest in anything and he looks depressed...so anyway I made an appt. with his doctor for today and I asked them to test for drugs and his weight problem. The nurse told me that they have to let him know that the blood work is for drugs and he can refuse....I really hope he doesn't. The appt is soon and I will update later....My stomach is in a knot and I havent' been sleeping....I am so concerned about him and I don't know what else to do. Thanks in advance for listening.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmommie04
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Good luck! I hope everything go's well

shell81
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Good luck and yes keep us updated. I hope he will do the blood wk for you! HUGS

ijustlove2smile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM
I am not sure if your state does this,but in NV if I take my teen down to the juvenile hall family courts buildings they well drug test and require it. I am not sure of charges should it come BK positive good luck mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM

good luck Momma

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:06 PM

good luckhugs

LancesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:07 PM

hugsgood luck

Crazy-Steph
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBLB
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Good luck momma.  We are all here for you.  Please take care of you. 

vee5
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Well yesterday was a good day and the doc said that he is healthy and that yes he is on the skinny side but ok...The doc issued us a blood prescription which we have to take him while fasting to the lab and I am doing that early Saturday morning. My son has agreed to it and also agreed to two more at home test in the next couple weeks and we agreed that if they come back clean we will allow him to have his car back on a test basis. My husband had a long talk with him yesterday and found out that he has been depressed and doing these things because of a girlfriend that he had for a couple years that found another boyfriend but continues to contact him (I wanna call and tell her off so bad but I wont). I guess he has been having a hard time dealing with it and didn't know how to talk about it. Yesterday and this morning were good days and I hope it stays this way. Thank you all so much for your nice words!.

mamafor6
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Quoting shell81:

Good luck and yes keep us updated. I hope he will do the blood wk for you! HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)