Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you most want to change in your life today?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM
  • 22 Replies

What do you most want to change in your life today?

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elle31106
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I dont think I would change anything about my life. I have a pretty perfect life. Before anyone gets their hackles up and calls me stuck up again, I dont mean perfect by anyone elses standards or definition but my own. In that I have been blessed with 3 really amazing boys who are great kids and make me proud every day. I have a wonderful husband who works hard to provide a comfortable lifestyle for our us, but more so than that he still makes my heart flutter and can always make me laugh. I have the most amazing and supportive extended family and friends. We are all in general good health and live life to it's fullest. So to me my life is pretty perfect and I am thankful for all the blessings God has seen fit to grant me.

LancesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM

BUMP!

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM

I really LOVE my life right now, this is the happiest I have ever ever been.

If I could change something, all the kids over 18 who dont have insurance WOULD.

Also I would be at my ideal weight and size which I am slowly on my way to... I know I will get there but I wish it was faster. I lost 22 lbs SO FAR. : D YAY

I wish my poor husband didnt have to work so many hours and that he had a job he actually loved bc he deserves that.

MistyandZoesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Long ago I learned of the most important lessons I know: enjoy life day by day for it is the routine not the special that comprises most of life.

My life is far from perfect, but in general is headed in the direction I would like.  I try to set aside at least two times a year for some genuine indepth reflection and prioritization.  The older I get the less radical those ideas seem to become.

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Stress .I need tofind a better way to deal with stress. I don't sleep enough, I eat too much and I just worry way to much. My sons is deployed and I have trouble dealing with it.

LadyByrdNest
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:09 PM

My clothes!!! lol jk...ummm...probably where I live. I love my home I just wish it could be moved to Catalina Island where my family is.

amberdy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:31 PM

I want to move back to Washington, have my husband home with me for more than 6 months at a time (not going to happen until he's not in the Army anymore), have my oldest son live with me again, and losing the 10 lbs I have gained over the last 4 months.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:38 PM

I wish my hubby would get a day shift supervisor position at work so I would have more help around here. I really don't like being a married single parent.

girlintheflock
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Quoting earthangel1967:

I wish my poor husband didnt have to work so many hours and that he had a job he actually loved bc he deserves that.

this.  and i wish i had a successful career as a writer already. 

mamafor6
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:43 AM

My health I have had stomach issues for two years done everything had surgeries and tests run and nothing So I gave up But I would change that Im sick and in pain 3 out of 7 days

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)