Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do your teens do that drives you crazy????

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:34 PM
  • 27 Replies

non stop music here of my teen...lol..........how about your teen???

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paulsgirl1297
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Son always wants to fight somebody
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:50 PM

8 th grader always has a flip answer to his dad and me.Though he is starting to catch himself ,it is funny watching him trying to swallow back his words.

7th grader is too concerned if responsibilities are exactly even.Even when it is something that can be divided exactly 50/50.

monshine2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Not listening to me...the 1st or the 5th time!

3girlsihave
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Think she is gonna get her way and when she don't she wants to pout like my 3yr old

HuntersGirlsMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:57 PM

My daughter's have a habit of getting into arguments with friends over text message. I hate the whole "let's not talk in person, because texting is so much more effective" attitude. My daughter's friend was broken up with over a facebook relationship status! I hate that and so I limit their text messages now and encourage them to talk on the phone or in person. Haha!

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:04 PM

It drives me nuts when they come home after being out bring a few friends and the next thing ya know the Microwave is Binging non stop. More than once I have gotten up and started cooking for them so the Bing stops.

starlight1968
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:27 PM

OMG she's got to have the LAST FREAKIN WORD EVERY TIME!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

shell81
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Acts like a child still and not a teen.

ZBandMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Oldest DD listens to music ALL THE TIME but she's just taking after her Mama!  :)  It is her outlet, her life and that is fine with me.

Her procrastinating drives me absolutely crazy!!!  UGH!  She is this way about almost everything (except learning her music for band, of course, because it's music).  If she has a project or report that's due, she will wait til the night before to really work on it.  She does the same thing with studying for tests.  But here's the kicker, she's a straight "A" student for the most part with the occasional "B".  Procrastination works for her.  She excells under pressure.  It still drives me crazy!!  LOL 

frmmommy2mother
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM

What doesn't bug me about my teen would be an easier question...hahaha...her eyes are set on continuous roll, she THINKS she is smarter than me, her earphones never leave her ears and english has become her second language her primary language is now sarcasm!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)