Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help my teenage daughter is sneaking around and lieing any advise???

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 12:06 AM
  • 6 Replies

My 15 year old daughter has a boyfriend, if I tell her to stop she will sneak aroung and see him. They are plotting and planning....any one else have his problem??

by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NearSeattleMom
by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 12:16 AM

How do you know they are plotting and planning?  I would supervise her closely--I wasn't even allowed to date until I was 16.  How old is her boyfriend?  Do you know his parents?

Hope everything works out for you.

MommaClark3
by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 12:26 AM

I am glad I have all BOYZ!!! no offense... and I an tough on my boys!!! I would hate to think how much more of a nutjob I come off as if I had a girl... bad enough I have to teach my boys about the girls of their generation...

shipwreck911
by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I inspect her text messages to see if she is safe and find that she is plotting  and planning events that she is not allowed to do and she sneaks around even though the boys mother and me have told them they are to behave themselves. i seem to not be able to get through to her.

shipwreck911
by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Boys are so different than girls. My boy is an intervert.

shell81
by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Take her phone away... Let her know you will take all privileges away and she will be grounded.

I was a BAD teen so I did sneak out and sneak boys in.... and SO much more.

taradawn24
by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 1:32 AM
Im goin through the same. My 15 yr old tries to sneak around with a 20 something yr old who she refers to as a boyfriend...Ive tried grounding and taking away every privilege she has and it still doesnt get through to her. She wont even tell me his name because she knows whatll happen. Good luck to u...hopefully ur dd isnt as thick headed and stubborn as mine :-/ .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)