Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD **12-9-10**

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM
  • 25 Replies

Have you ever traveled abroad?  If so, what country/countries have you gone to?

travelspinning globe

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rjroberts
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:12 AM

My hubby and I (way before our daughter was a twinkle in anyone's eye) went to Germany & Austria for a week.  It was really fun and beautiful

justlurking
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:32 AM
We moved from England to Canada so I guess that counts as travelling. I was 8 though so don't remember it well. Other than that I have only been to the states.
starlight1968
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM

hmm if you count, Mexico (scary/old/made me appreciate USA  a LOT), Grand Cayman (so pretty/quiet/fun), GeorgeTown (didn't get to see much as it was very rainy so we just shopped lol but very nice what we did see)

ZBandMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I have never been out of the country.  I've never even been to Canada.  Living in Ohio, I am fairly close to Canada but I've never been there.  Even as an Army wife, I never got to go overseas with DH.  He was stationed in Germany at one point but we weren't married at the time and I was still in high school.  I would have loved to have gone though. 

02nana07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I was born in Germany and came to tennessee when I was 10 months old.

Reia631
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:17 PM

No never :(

SirsMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, Jamaica and The Caymans. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM

When I was a child I went to Mexico with my parents and Canada with my grandparents.

My dd went to France last year on a school trip.

kewlMOM222
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Yes...Bahamas, Jamaica and the Virgin Islands (USA) but it was far..oh Puerto Rico too.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Yes, lived in Florence Italy for 2 years. Traveled extensively though Italy. 

Visited France, Switzerland, England, Austria, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Turks and Caicos Islands, Martinique, Venezeula, Aruba, St. Martin, St. Lucia, Mexico, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Canada. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)