Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you stay/get in shape?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM
  • 12 Replies

Do you go to a gym? Take classes? Workout at home? What do you do??? What type of workout? Aerobics, yoga, kickboxing?

I need ideas. I haven't been doing ANYTHING...and I wonder why I still have baby weight to lose. ugh. But it's snowy and icy and I can't get OUT but I don't get up to get the workout done HERE. I don't want the boys watching me workout...

So what does everyone else do?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jo.smith
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Sad to say, but I haven't been.  I want to buy Zumba for the Xbox though!

amberdy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM
I used to work out like crazy. I was going to the gym for 2-3 hours 5-6 days a week. I did P90X for awhile and saw great results. I need to start working out again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gardenchic
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM

i fast walk every day for one hour outside rain or shine, today is minus 37 and i will go no matter what!, it is invigorating and you will notice a big diff!

GardenChic

PosinourHarmony
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

I do Zumba. Do it once a day evey day! I sweat by it. It's awesome. I also have the Wii fit but I don't care for it really.

offrdngal
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I have been doing the 30 day shred (Jillian Michaels).  I enjoy it.

cclpmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Right now I am using xbox360 with the kinects and bought a game sorta more like a workout .. anyway I have a personal trainer, fitness classes, and gym games that I do daily and it keeps count of the calories I burn while doing it... not sure if I am losing any wight but I am up and moving and that must be good right?!

02nana07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:02 PM

just walking and some exercises for my knees and back

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I just joined anytime fitness and my personal training starts today. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM

I work out at home. I like Leslie Sansone's walk at home series and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

momofne
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I recently bought myself an indoor recumbent bike (a Christmas gift to myself) and have been trying to bike on it each day for 5 to 6 miles. I also have been doing some Wii Just Dance, which is a whole lot of fun. I'll also throw in some arm weights every now and then (not while doing the Wii LOL) and do some strength training for my arms etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)