Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your kids into music?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM
  • 9 Replies

I think my kid lives for music! He plays it, listens to it, writes it and won't stop tapping his fingers to a beat in his head!

Ahhhhh!

But I love music too! hehe

Do you?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amberdy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I blike music and my kids do also but none of us play or write.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FlyHippie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Yeah...we're all very music-y. My husband was in a band until about 5 years ago when he realized only seeing the family for about 2 hours a week SUCKED...it was cool when he toured, but we missed him.

I owned a mobile DJ company for 17 years until I "retired" almost 4 years ago.

My son? Always music...he's a drummer. he drums ALL THE TIME. He's into Bob Marley, Ziggy Marley...Ugly Lion...right now. That might change tomorrow! LOL

ZBandMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Both of my girls are into music.  They both play clarinet in band at school and oldest DD is now playing oboe for concert band this year.  She told me yesterday that the band director is planning on starting a casual jazz band group for anybody who is interested in it.  He wants her to be in it and either play trumpet or sax.  She is willing to give it a shot. 

Oldest DD has her ipod and youngest DD has her mp3 player but I see oldest DD with hers a lot more often than the youngest one. 

Oldest DD is into all kinds of music but is mostly into rock music.  Her ipod is filled with the most random selection of songs from classic rock to techno.  She lives for that thing and has it with her almost all day.

Youngest DD is 13 and she is into rock and pop.  She has a nice selection of songs on her mp3 player with those genres and is not as random as her sister.

02nana07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Yes they made a music room and use it alot their friends like it too. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:23 PM

My girls love music!!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM

I love listening to music but am not musically inclined. My hubby is he plays guitar and writes music. My dd loves music. She took piano lessons when she was younger and guitar lessons from her dad.

AFWifey20
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:56 PM

we all love music in my family. i also make sure that my kids hear all types. they have what they prefer but i like to think im musically cultured and they will be too, lol

my husband is a dj when hes not serving our country and the kids love to hear him and watch.

sarebear31976
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM

all three of them are constantly hooked up to mp3 players.  We usually have music on somewhere in the house

MaggotMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:58 PM

They are. My middle one just commandeered my Yamaha electric keyboard. They both own guitars, listen to a wide variety of music 24/7.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)