Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2/20/11 **QOTD**

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:55 AM
  • 24 Replies

What is your favorite thing to do on Sunday?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singingoutloud
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:41 AM

Lay in bed with my hubby, watch tv with him while drinking coffee and relaxing.  However, only happens every so often.

missvickey
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:34 AM
I don't know. I haven't had a Sunday off in so long I don't remember...LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefono
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Usually spend time with Family/S.O. just not feeling it today. But It'll kick in I know it will~

cclpmom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Absolutely nothing... I like to make it my lazy day.

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Cook. On sundays I cook sometimes 3 or 4 meals. I freeze them and send some home with my college age son. I enjoy cooking, I like the "me" time.More than anything I love the results. Today I am making a double batch of  Pastichio (Greek Lasagna). We will have some for dinner. Some will be sent home tomorrow with my son.The rest will be divided and put in freezer. I am also cooking up a bunch of boneless chicken. Later this week it will be served in salad, made into chicken pot pies, and Chicken Bruschetta. I am going to try making a honey/cheese Baklava dessert today also.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:08 AM

My favorite thing to do is eat a doughnut and drink my coffee while reading the Sunday paper. I do it every Sunday to start the day.

amberdy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Nothing at all, but that isn't happening today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
san3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Sunday normally our night off. We turn off cell phones and computers and hang out with just our family.

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Nothing, lol.  I usually cook a nice dinner for Sunday night.  DD helps too or she decides what to cook. 

Hennie12
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Our Sundays are like every other day.  Chores mostly.  Daughter stays cooped up in her room/cave virtually all the time.  Hubby sees to his father, pills etc.  Feeds the cattle and falls asleep in his chair.  I watch tv and am on computer or read. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)