Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nasty moms

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:47 PM
  • 19 Replies

Why are some mom sooo nasty, I have a 16 year old SS, I picked him up from practice the other day, I had on a VS pink zip up velour jacket and yoga pants on, I heard three comments on how I was looking for the wrong kind of attention,and 1 comment about how I as an illegal immigrant and a stripper and I have implants. I was born and raised all my life in the good old USA and my boobs are real, even if any of those things were true why would moms be sooo nasty!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:52 PM

They were probably just jealous bc you are pretty. Some people make themselves feel better about their own insecurities by trying to tear other people apart.

I'm sorry they did that to you HUGS

Thankfully you only had to put up with their miserableness a few minutes or so and they HAVE to live with themselves forever.

Join us on the Moms with Teens Group!

GROUP MOD YVONNE

LoveLiz
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Jealous!

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Jealous, I guess. 

mybabygirlkris
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Theyre jealous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyG1976
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM

jealous  maybe idk only reason I can come up with anyway I would not worry about it just smile and keep going

momofne
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:17 PM

They are just jealous! I used to get nasty comments on my boobs at work so I finally just said yeah they are fake (they aren't). Stop them from making comments LOL!

shell81
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:08 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=13939536&ct=user

Is that you?
NOT being rude but if I was thinking about it I would assume your breast are fake too BUT I do not care if someone has fake breasts lol my mom does! I don't talk about others like that anyways. It is sad how people are!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:09 AM

They're jealous. Don't let them get to you, unfortunately it seems some people don't mature beyond high school.

jbean3
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:17 AM

I agree with the others.  They were probably just jealous and needed to gossip about something.  

Reia631
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:18 AM

Sorry you had to deal with that, I agree they are probably just Jealous. It really upsets me soemtimes how masty people can be,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)