Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paintball ---Do your kids play.?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:45 PM
  • 14 Replies

On a paintball field or elsewhere.Do they play often. ?Do they have their own markers or rent them?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amberdy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:17 PM
My son plays with my nephews and BIL in the woods behind my sister's house. They have all their own stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZBandMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:25 PM

My youngest DD has never played it but my oldest DD went with her boyfriend and a group of friends to a paintball facility.  She had a blast. 

PurpleHazey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:52 PM

We don't have any paintball places around here

FlyHippie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:56 PM

My son had a paintball birthday party two years ago! He LOVES LOVES LOVES to play paintball! He wishes he did it more, and I'd love for him to...but it's tough to fit into the schedule and get other kids to go play, too!

amberdy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM
We have a paintball course on post where my dh is stationed. I have thought about going and doing it myself someday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:29 PM

My son had a paintball gun but for shooting targets and trees...LOL    I would love to take them to an actual paintball place to play...it is so much fun.

drfink
by Emily on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Mine love paintball.They have lots of their kinda own equipment.Having a brother 12 years older that still loves paintball helps with that.We do not turn down brother used equipment as he replaces his with newer cooler stuff.LOLHe came in this weekend and they all went to play including  dad.This place is 20 minutes away and on Sunday is half off w/ military or police or fire dept  I.d. or church bulletin.My daughter saw it on FB and called jealous.Since all will be home for Mothers Day (first time in 5 years YAY so excited) they are all going that Sat.I go occasionally but don't get to remove my splint till June so not this time.My oldest son's gf didn't play but did yesterday.Now she does LOL

Favorite birthday party to have these days.

Oh ya big brother brought old outdated B.D.U.s for his brothers to wear and keep.A little big but had last name tape so they were feeling really cool

They also play at a massive park about 20 minutes away.

MaggotMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM
My youngest son plays, yes. The middle one isn't really into that. He has his own stuff, now.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM

No she doesn't. She plays laser tag at a local place.

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:30 PM
Oldest daughter plays with her s/o

The other kids played in woods for one of the all inclusive activities at a YMCA family camp weekend we went to on family vacation 2 yrs ago hubby played too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)