Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grades

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:39 PM
  • 46 Replies

teacher How are you teens doing in school this year?  Have they surprised you any?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachel.momof4
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM
She's always been a straight A student :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Quoting Rachel.momof4:

Good for her...that is wonderful.  Mine graduated last yr but she is doing some classes at the community college before going into the army.  Your daughter must work/study very hard.  Does it come naturally to her or does she really have to apply herself.

Rachel.momof4
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:09 PM
A little bit of both. She wants to go to an Ivy League (I, personally, just want her to be happy). She's taking the most rigorous classes available. She really does work hard. This summer she's planning on taking online classes and getting a job. She's a sophomore. (GPA is a 4.6)

I think it's awesome that your daughter wants to go into the army. I have nothing but respect for those in the army and their families.

Quoting momof3angela:

Quoting Rachel.momof4:

Good for her...that is wonderful.  Mine graduated last yr but she is doing some classes at the community college before going into the army.  Your daughter must work/study very hard.  Does it come naturally to her or does she really have to apply herself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlanderson
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Both are straight A students. There is never any surprises, because I homeschool. I always know what is going on.

Wyndi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:20 PM

mine are DD straight A and DS A's and B's with 1 C

the C is the surprise.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:25 PM

My dd has 5 A's and 2 C's.  The C's are a shocker.  At least she has 2 1/2 months to go. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM

My dd is doing well this year. She's made honor roll twice this year. Not sure if she'll make it this quarter since she slacked in History a bit.

rkoloms
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Her most difficult class, AP Biology, is the class she is doing the best in.

elle31106
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM
My son in college is doing really well.
My high school teen is doing excellent and is carrying a 3.89 GPA. I am so proud if them both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM

yes, she's doing excellent and we are all so HAPPY!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)