Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think of

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

parents who treat their kids like little adults and don't let them be kids.  I was just watching a news show where a woman was giving her 8 year old botox injections and virgin waxes.

Another woman was waxing her daughters eye brows for a pagent while the child screamed and begged her to stop.

I think this is a form of abuse what do you think.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaggotMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I most definitely do think it's a form of abuse, yes. A particularly disgusting form. And people wonder why girls like JonBenet Ramsey die due to perverted weirdos. I, personally, think all child pageants should be illegal. That's my opinion. I despise them.

amberdy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM
What is a virgin wax? And, I can't imagine why an 8 yo would need botox. People are crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I think it's stupid!!

drfink
by Emily on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I just don't understand the need of some parents to make their young daughters sexualized .These girls are dressed not like the average woman but like a very outwardly sexual woman.As a genuine adult if that is how a woman chooses to dress well more power to her but never children .It is disgusting.The only time I thought waxing was ok was when a girl in 4th grade with my daughters  came back in the fall with a full dark moustache.Her ethnicity lent her this attribute not a hormonal disorder.It was best kids, can be cruel..

amberdy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM
I would let my 13 yo dd gett her eyebrows waxed, but I wouldn't force her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2aspclboy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM

This pretty much says it all for me.

Quoting MaggotMom:

I most definitely do think it's a form of abuse, yes. A particularly disgusting form. And people wonder why girls like JonBenet Ramsey die due to perverted weirdos. I, personally, think all child pageants should be illegal. That's my opinion. I despise them.

ZBandMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:30 PM

I totally agree with this.

Quoting MaggotMom:

02nana07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Its a head to toe wax to make sure when she gets pubic hair nobody knows because she is being shaved when there is no hair at least that is how the mother described it.

Quoting amberdy:

What is a virgin wax? And, I can't imagine why an 8 yo would need botox. People are crazy.

amberdy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:09 AM
Okay, that is just sick.

Quoting 02nana07:

Its a head to toe wax to make sure when she gets pubic hair nobody knows because she is being shaved when there is no hair at least that is how the mother described it.

Quoting amberdy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 29, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Quoting MaggotMom:

I agree

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)