Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

second update 4/25/11 Please pray or send good thoughts

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:13 PM
  • 17 Replies

second update 4/25 They finally got 7 1/2 lbs of fluid off today they will try to do it for the next couple of days if everything goes right he will come off the vent for the second time  in the morning  and hopefully things will improve from this point on. 

4/25 Still not looking good his kidneys still won't wake up and every time for the last 3 days they have tried dialysis the machine clots

UPDATE 4/24 Please continue praying they have attempted dialysis 4 times and the machine keeps stopping up due to blood clots even after changing blood thinners.  They just started it for the 5th try if that doesn't work he will have surgery in the morning.  He is really swollen and needs the fluid off as soon as possible to releive some of the pain so he can come back off the vent.

praying  

PLEASE PRAY as hard as you can he isn't doing well and needs all the prayers he can get

When you are at church in the morning please remember my BIL he got his heart transplant but is in alot of pain and his kidneys aren't working he had dialysis today and we need to pray his kidneys start working better soon.

praying

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:16 PM

hugsSending the entire family P&PTs!

momromtheheart
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Please Father God Made Him All Better In Jesus Name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!prayinghugs

rush1234
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Hope his  kidneys improve!

Wyndi
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Lord, You answered this families pray for a new heart for Ida's brother in law. Well Lord we are thanking you for that answered prayer. Lord, you know he's still suffering. This time its his Kidneys. Lord please help him to get better. He has a family on Earth that loves him and wants to have him around on Earth a little longer. Please Lord, answer this prayer that his kindeys start functioning properly or that they find him a donor soon  and that his body is strong enough for another life saving surgery.

Once your Son walked on this Earth and he died and rose again for sinners. He promised us You would answer our prayers if we asked. I ask you to please answer this families prayers once again. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:22 PM

praying

Join us on the Moms with Teens Group!  

YVONNE

MaggotMom
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM

I still have my vigil going. Would it be alright with you if I mention this post and your BIL to an outside friend of mine for double efforts? I had some negative things go on today and I don't want to transfer my stress into this vigil, I can have her take control of it.

momofne
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:39 PM

He is in my thoughts and prayers.

02nana07
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM

UPDATED AGAIN KEEP PRAYING

drfink
by Emily on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:54 PM

keeping him and your family in my prayers

csjoy1
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 12:04 AM

When two or more are in agreement, Lord and we lift this prayer request, and Lord you ask us to Ask, Lord, Grant this request, healing, wholeness, hope, with Peace of Your Divine Holliness....Lord, please recieve these Prayers....Mercy, Grace and Ability of Super Natural Power through the Doctors and Staff In Jesus I ask in behalf of this Cafe Mom and Family.  Thank you.   csjoy1thank you Lord for hearing all the prayers send up to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)