• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD's finals next week

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  • 10 Replies

She is lucky she only has to really study for 2.  The rest she doesn't really have to study for.  English it is just grammar and reading comp.  College stategies and adv. comp are writing.  Gym is just a written test over fitness testing.  Math she got all A's in every test so doing the review packet was her review.  The only 2 she has to do her review and study is US History and Environmental Bio.  They are both on Wednesday too. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Good luck to her!  I bet she'll be more than glad to have them behind her.

shell81
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:01 AM

WOO HOO I am sure she will do awesome:)

momof3angela
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I know she will do great on them:)))  She is smart cookie:)  Woohooo on the A's on her Math tests:) way to go

rkoloms
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 5:48 PM

we are in final exam hell here.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 6, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Finals start tomorrow but really Wednesday is the only day she has to study for.  Tomorrow is math and gym so no studying for tomorrow. She has to start to study for the Wednesday finals.  No studying for Thursday finals either.  At least they get out at 11:15 the next 3 days.  Thursday she only has one so she goes in at 10. 

drfink
by Emily on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Nice to have a breather.Glad she has done so well.Good luck on Wed.

.Holly.
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Good luck to her!!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:24 PM

3 easy finals today.  2 A's and 1 B+.  A's in those 3 classes but those were expected.  Even if she had gotten D's on the finals or F's she would have gotten A's in the classes. 

amberdy
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM
I'm sure she will continue to do well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Does she think she did well?

Quoting atlmom2:

Finals start tomorrow but really Wednesday is the only day she has to study for.  Tomorrow is math and gym so no studying for tomorrow. She has to start to study for the Wednesday finals.  No studying for Thursday finals either.  At least they get out at 11:15 the next 3 days.  Thursday she only has one so she goes in at 10. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)