Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have You Ever Dreamed About Cafemomming?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:48 AM
  • 11 Replies

quietwelcome to cafemomtypingsleep

Have you ever dreamed about Cafemom or cafemomming?

I have quite a few times, does that mean I cafemom too much? LOL

It reminds me of when I've gone on a boat for the day and when I go to bed it feels like I'm still on the waves or at an amusement park for the day and I am still on rides when I go to bed. haha

I have dreamed of typing and reading posts and thinking up replies and thinking up questions to post and everything haha

what about you?

Join us on the Moms with Teens Group! YVONNE

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:52 AM

LOL! I'm not sure. I don't remember my dreams very often but it's possible that I have.

plclemo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I don't think I have but I know when I first started playing both Dr. Mario and Tetris a lot, I used to "see the pieces" falling in my dreams.  Or when my mind would wander.  That's when I KNEW I was playing the games too much.

momof3angela
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I did 2 nights ago....was trying to catch up in my groups...hahahaha  I'm such a slacker....heehee

.Holly.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:31 PM
No never have...at least not that I can remember.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FlyHippie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM

That is funny....no, I haven't....yet...

PurpleHazey
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Yes, after my account was deleted from my hacker I had a few nightmares over it disappearing before my very eyes, I did not like those dreams at all.

momofne
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Not really but I have dreamt about playing the Cafemom Mahjonng!!

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 3:15 AM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Yes, after my account was deleted from my hacker I had a few nightmares over it disappearing before my very eyes, I did not like those dreams at all.

im sorry hugs

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 3:17 AM

Quoting momof3angela:

I did 2 nights ago....was trying to catch up in my groups...hahahaha  I'm such a slacker....heehee

LOL I think I do it more often when I am falling behind in my groups (modding) too. And I remember actually thinking I am getting caught up and I remember reading posts in the dream and replying and thinking up new topics and everything and then I wake up and realize none of it was real and I am still behind if I was to begin with. haha

I dont know... I think maybe we should get "extra credit" for modding in our sleep hey? tee hee ; )

PurpleHazey
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 12:23 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting PurpleHazey:

im sorry hugs

I am still upset about it, but I think I pretty much took care of the situation and I don't feel any threats anymore, for what we hear my bother is now homeless and she has moved away until she feels leapy again I am good to go, I have also safe guarded everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)