Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had a wreck

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
  • 41 Replies

This morning my guys woke me up as they were going to get a haircut, the barbershop was closed so they came back home.  We decided to go grocery shopping before it got to hot, and right around the corner from the house a car pulls out and we tried to get out of the way but it still hit us :(

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
plclemo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Are you all OK?  At least the car can be repaired.  Not so easy if it were the people hurt.

02nana07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Just sore hopefully it will be better soon

Quoting plclemo:

Are you all OK?  At least the car can be repaired.  Not so easy if it were the people hurt.

XtremeCheerMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Glad to hear everyone is ok!  I get so tired of people driving carelessly and with no regard for the safety of others....they  need to pay attention!  Hope you are all feeling better quickly!

momof3angela
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM

OH no..... I'm glad you are all ok.  How much damage to the car?

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Glad everyone is okay!

02nana07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:09 PM

She said she never saw us until she heard the crash then she looked up

Quoting XtremeCheerMom:

Glad to hear everyone is ok!  I get so tired of people driving carelessly and with no regard for the safety of others....they  need to pay attention!  Hope you are all feeling better quickly!

02nana07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Hers is kinda bad, but ours will be expenive because it is a special color that has to come from the factory it only comes on new vehicles and we had to order it.  At least it wasn't totaled which it was almost t boned until my husband sped up to try to avoid it, so it got the back instead.

Quoting momof3angela:

SC_MomofTeens
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:22 PM

So glad to hear you're ok!

momof3angela
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM

That is good....that is wasn't totalled.  Do you have a rental car while it's being repaired?

Quoting 02nana07:

Hers is kinda bad, but ours will be expenive because it is a special color that has to come from the factory it only comes on new vehicles and we had to order it.  At least it wasn't totaled which it was almost t boned until my husband sped up to try to avoid it, so it got the back instead.

Quoting momof3angela:

PosinourHarmony
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Glad everyone is ok! People who can't drive make me nuts! Pay attention to what you are doing! You are not driving bumper cars! UGH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)