Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you HAVE to be kidding me!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:25 PM
  • 17 Replies

grrrrrr.

My 14 yr old son got back from Hawaii this morning and of course he immideatly called his buddies to come over.  It is first thing in the morning, these boys have not been doing a thing, yet one of them (trying to figure out who) stinks!!! 

OMG... Im so frigg'n tired of my home smelling like stanky boy.  Good God... what is wrong with this kid.  I seriously have to air out rooms and light candles.

I hate to ban the boys from my home... but this is GROSS!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ame4c
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:30 PM

My son was like this for a short while and then well... Girls hit...LOL... now he baths 2 times a day (once in the morning and once after football).  I think time will change them.

MrsBLB
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:32 PM

They'll grow out of it, lol.  I feel your pain though. 

Wyndi
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM

We have a few 21 yr olds that don't bathe. Not in my house....... I finally got sick of the BO that I went and filled a small gift bag with hygiene products and gave it to him.

John however showers 1st thing in the AM then again after working out with weights.

mariC67
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:58 PM

I have 4 boys the youngest is 12 but I've had this happen with either my own son or one of my son's friends. If its my son's friend I'll kick the whole group out so as not to single out the one friend but then I'll tell my son later and ask that if he smells like that to not bring him in. with my own kids I'm not as nice about it to the point of refusing to feed my one son until he was showered...there was no way I was going to sit at the table with him smelling like that! I wouldnt even let him take a plate to the other room.

mariC67
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:58 PM

BTW he was 22 at the time

blessedwboysx3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:24 PM

My son had a friend that had the worst smelling feet ever.  I'm not sure why but my god they would clear out a room.  I finally told him if he was going to take his shoes off in my house he had to go in the bathroom and wash his feet.  Good thing the kid had a sense of humor and laughed, and then went and washed his feet. 

I think they were 14 at the time. 

Skeup
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:16 PM

My 19 year old son brings home friends often and it always seems like one of them is constantly stinkin up the place.......I don't know when they outgrow this

FlyHippie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I laugh all the time that if you sprayed axe on a ferret...you'd know exactly what a teen boy smells like.

.Holly.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM

LOL! I hate that stuff.

Quoting FlyHippie:

I laugh all the time that if you sprayed axe on a ferret...you'd know exactly what a teen boy smells like.

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:38 PM

LMAO!!!!!   I am living with two! I feel your pain!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)