Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you thankful for today?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:09 PM
  • 22 Replies

I'm thankful John had a great day of school.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/PushMe  are you needing motivation to get things done? follow me to the Motivators group.  We'll help you get organised, motivate you to lose weight, help you be the person you want to be. Just tell them Wyndi sent you.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cege
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I'm thankful for old friendships, I have an amazing group of friends : )  I'm also thankful every day for my kids, husband, and extended family.

MrsBLB
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I am thankful for the chance of rain. 

amberdy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Four healthy, beautiful children and a wonderful husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:46 PM

That it is almost over ! Been a long day I feel like I ran in circles and din't get enough done.

Wyndi
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:46 PM

I'm thankful John had a great first night of work. one of the asst managers complimented him on how fast he picked up making the sandwiches on a 2 hour shift tonight. He came out smiling and walking on air.

zboys
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:50 PM

I'm thankful my son is catching up on his sleep.

PosinourHarmony
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:50 PM

That I haven't killed any of the 5 people who live her lol! And for my kids wit out them I don't even think bout the person I would be today! And my wonderful fiance even though he drives me nuts! And for my health and all my family and friends!

tuffymama
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:58 PM
I'm so thankful that I finally shook the funk I've been in. Lowgrade fever was keeping me cranky, exhausted and uncomfortable, but I woke up well today, and started to catch up on things. Whew! Oh, and I'm thankful that HSing LO is going well so far. Woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NettePooh
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:04 AM
I am thankful for my kids, even when they drive me crazy, my parents even when we don't agree and my friends for accepting me for who I am and of course I am thankful that God has given me all these things and more..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:56 AM
My son and parents. My friends, good health for all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)