Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Final update on husband

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Ida
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

THANKS for all the good thoughts and prayers.  My husband gets to come home it looks like he will be gettig 2 stents soon one on each side of his neck due to plaque build up.     This is the second time he has avoided danger 1st time he got there just in time with the widow maker and now this time.   Sometimes it pays to be married to a b***h that makes you go  to the dr : )

by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momofne
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Glad he has a b***h for a wife! LOL! That is really good news. How long do the stents need to be in place?

02nana07
by Ida on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:08 AM

They will be permanent he got one a year ago and it opens the artery so the blood can flow through 

Quoting momofne:

Glad he has a b***h for a wife! LOL! That is really good news. How long do the stents need to be in place?

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Glad to hear it.  My dh hasn't been to a Dr. in 10+ years and he is 49.  He has always had high cholestoral and trigs and now just refuses to get blood testing and thinks he is in such wonderful shape because he exercises every day.  He is 50+ pounds overweight for sure.  Just exercise doesn't matter.  He eats way too much and not good. 

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 3, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Wonderful News!  It is a good thing he has you....so you can have him!

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Keep up the good work and relax now.

gingersnap30
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I am so happy he will be okay. I am sure he's thankful for having a B***h for a wife right now. I tried for years to get my hub to have a physical. When he had to have his blood pressure checked for work, by the company nurse, that's when he got scared. He went to the doctor who wanted him on all sorts of meds. He made our doctor a deal, that give him 6 months, he would lose some weight, and work on getting his BP down, cholesterol in check and his sugar in check.......in 6 months he lost 60lbs, got his BP down almost enough to not have to take meds, got his cholesterol into a very safe range, and got his sugar down. He does have to take a bp med, but the doctor told him as he progresses this may go too.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 3, 2011 at 1:24 PM

So glad to hear he's okay.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Nov. 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM
Glad to hear he will be okay, hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 3:02 PM

LOL...you are too funny Ida.  So glad you love him enough to make him go:)  And so glad he is doing well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)