Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my teen may have some sort of degenerative muscle issue effecting the hand and eyes

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM
  • 16 Replies

either that or she is a total dweeb!

OMG... she was having a total fit claiming that I lost a VERY important paper or worse yet the house keeper threw it away.  A fit, I tell you.

I calmly walk up stairs go to her desk and she starts in that it was "right there" on top of the desk and now it is GONE!  Well, first off you cant even see the top of the desk with all the crap on it.  So I... get this... hold on to your seat.... I lifted up the top paper... and lo and behold, ta da, the paper!!!!!!

Sooooo either she has a terrible degenerative muscle issue affecting her ability to lift paper and see OR she is a total dweeb.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:32 AM

LMAO that's too much.  Sounds like my kids.  I think that it is a terrible disease.. teenager. It seems all kids get the disorder.

tyfry7496
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Lol!! It's called Teenities.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM

it must be very ,very contagious because all 4 of mine have had this disease. LOL

shell81
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Quoting drfink:

it must be very ,very contagious because all 4 of mine have had this disease. LOL

My two also

~Shell~
Group Mod In ~ Moms With Teens The Park Bench 
Group Owner In ~
MTV's 16 And Pregnant / Teen mom 

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:01 AM
I love when they tell you "I looked everywhere", "did you look in your room?" "yes" then you walk into their room and the first thing you see is the missing item. Teens, they make life interesting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 2:05 PM

LOL next time make her clean the desk and if she doesn't find it then help

MrsBLB
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 2:59 PM

lol 

mom2ne
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Yes teens such a joy.My husband is usually like the kids{non looker for items needed]!

momofne
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:39 AM

My boys have the same thing but it usually effects them when they are looking for something in the refridge. Hmmm......

JavaMom2one
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 3:32 AM

lol that is too funny.  My teen has the same issues and I think it's genetic, from the hubby!  rofl

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)